Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

Do YOU Want To See Pocahontas In KH3?!?!

Yes, I do. But I'm afraid they're gonna destroy it just as they've done with The Huncleback of Notredame, where the most beautiful and meaningful scenes have been cut mercilessly lmao

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I think a story would be AWESOME. I could see Master Xehanort trying to get information from the Grandmother Willow because she's ancient and stuff, but she's like "Uh no firetruck you lmao", but she's really nice to Sora and the gang. I could see John Smith as a temporary party member (like the mini games in BBS with Jacques), while Pocahontas is the regular one. I imagine her being fast as lightning, just striking down heartlesses that are dressed in both probably Native American-like and colonial clothing. 

The true enemy wouldn't be the Native American leader (forgot his name) or Radcliffe, but the heartless that puts the darkness in both of these people's hearts. I could see Sora fighting with a Yoko Shimomura version of the song Savages

, and I think it would be awesome.

The keyblade would be called the "Riverbend" or "Colors of the Wind" and look really awesome and give a magic boost and more luck. It'd make cool ass noises when you hit stuff and the keyblade transformation could be actual wind or something that carries Sora around or a river that Sora is able to ride and hit enemies. Please Nomura, please ): 

Edited by TripleNipple

Despite my history instructor from community college ruined my childhood (bringing up "The Color of the Wind" song and pointed out things that didn't exist) lol, it would be great to see Pocahontas on Kingdom Hearts 3. But if it's not going to be there, that's fine. 

It'd be a pretty nice nature-forest-y level, though I imagine that given the villain of the movie it might have to follow the same route they went with Tarzan and Deep Jungle. Still, it would be pretty neat to see. Plus, my girlfriend loves that movie and I could use as many excuses as I can to get her into Kingdom Hearts. X3 <3

Plz plz plzzz and the story must be told in Soras and Kairis point of view. Kairi will be with Pocahontas and Sora with John Smith and the story foreshadows their love for each other. I have a clear picture of how it would look like. Make it happen!

Oh yes, I'd definitely love to see Pocahontas make it into Kingdom Hearts III!  The way the film is made with the beautiful paintbrush-esque colors is perfect for what Nomura and the gang is aiming for with their Disney Shader technique!  Plus, the story would fit in quite nicely into the KH lore. :3

We could get Aero from that world.

It could be pretty interesting but what would her fighting style be like? It's kind if an unspoken rule that a Disney Princess who isn't a Princess of Heart is a party member.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Yes because I think it would be a good addition in kingdom Hearts 3. I would love to see Sora and Pocahontas together because they both follow their hearts and I think they would make a great team along with Donald and Goofy. I agree with Isamu_Kuno because a Pocahontas world would be a great way to gain the Aero ability.

Without a doubt. I have a feeling that Pocahontas will be the next world revealed, actually. The purples and pinks in the sky with all the other beautiful scenery will fit in SO perfectly with the new system being used to produce the game. I can picture battling the water heartless we saw in the trailer, as you're going down the riverfront in the forest. I think "Pocahontas" has so much depth to it, that with plot and rich scenery alone, it'll make for a memorable world. Plus, I can picture Pocahontas being a party member, using magic based attacks, and that just needs to happen lol!

We could get Aero from that world.It could be pretty interesting but what would her fighting style be like? It's kind if an unspoken rule that a Disney Princess who isn't a Princess of Heart is a party member.

I was more thinking for getting glide. So this means we sure will get this world one of the last.

I would have rather had this world in Kingdom Hearts 3D and Hunchback Of Notre Dame for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Regardless, I feel that the world would fit naturally in the Kingdom Hearts Universe. It's got a very unique style towards it and the concepts of Dream Eaters can be incorporated here with the spirits. 

But boy do I want The Hunchback Of Notre Dame to return in HD. Tetsuya Nomura didn't do a very good job in adapting that world at all.