Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

If a character died in KH3, how would they die? Make a scenario.

Terra- Having him possessed by Xehanort instead of being a GOL, would give Riku, Ventus and Aqua much more incentive to fight against the 13 SOD and it's also another good reason for them to hate Xehanort. It would be cool to see an a dark version of Terra. With him learning skills from Xehanort he'd be extremely powerful.

Your playing as Sora and this hooded guy keeps pursuing you around, and he speaks about hate, rage, darkness and his character actually improves with all these Xehanort traits he's gotten from being a nort. Towards the end of the game he takes his hood off and it's a more grown up Terra.

Then Aqua and Ventus fight him in the final battle and he starts to come to his senses. In the end, he gives all his powers away to Sora (Similar to Obito and Kakashi in the end of the Naruto Manga). These powers help Sora seal Xehanort away. Fufiling his promise. A sad ending for a sad life. None of that 'he's going to return bs' though. His death should be iconic for the series and over the KH3 story they should build his character up hugely to be more likeable than he was in BBS. But keep his identity a mystery until the end of the game. Alter his appearance and switch the voice up a bit so we aren't too sure that it's Terra when we see him

I could see Roxas becoming his own person and developing a lot over the game, perhaps becoming a GOL as he is an extremely powerful keyblade wielder (more than Sora). Roxas would bond with the other protagonists and become a more happy character. Then boom, he decides to stop MX by sacrificing himself, his final words 'I'm Roxas. But maybe being a nobody was better'

Yen Sid - dies in an epic 1vs1 fight against Xehanort

Mickey - sacrifice himself to avoid worlds being controlled by the darkness; cliffhanger to the next saga

Isa - dies when he realize that Lea is his one true friend ;_;

Braig - killed by Aqua and Ven

Well, the one death that I can visualize in Kingdom Hearts III is Terra's.  As I've mentioned before, this is how it would play out.

Sora and friends are on their final legs, as Xehanort has them beaten to a bloody pulp.  The brave Keyblade Wielders are inches away from death, and just as Xehanort is about to deliver the final blow, Terra gets in the way, and he absorbs the attack and then deflects it, but at the cost of his own life.  Before he dies, he glances over his shoulder at a shocked Aqua and Ventus and says: "Aqua...Ven...I finally set things right..." and then he dissolves into light, a la Eraqus in Birth By Sleep!  Honestly, that would be frickin heartbreaking for me! :

Xehanort kills kairi sora and riku vow revenge sora and riku kill Xehanort everyone mornes kairi's death but she'll be remembered olette takes kairi's place the end

Edited by liamaru

Ventus takes a blow from Vanitas that was supposed to be aimed at Sora in order to permanently erase Vanitas. Ventus would die in the process and his will would be transferred to Roxas. This process also eliminates Vanitas permanently.