Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

The real reason Mad Hatter and March Hare are only a picture on the wall in Wonderland is....

They would be terrifying in 3D. I mean come on, they're looney toons gone crazy!

I would've liked to see them, but the supposed real reason is to be a contradiction: the "Tea Party Garden" being fully set up with fresh food for nobody, no guests or hosts. 

So basically Kingdom Hearts without Kingdom Hearts?

More or less: you go around a huge Disney inspired park, and do missions and collects stickers to upgrade magic, and got to different worlds based on the films, with the park being the central hub.

It's a lot like a lower key Kingdom Hearts, yes, just without the Final Fantasy elements. 

It even has Yen Sid 

More or less: you go around a huge Disney inspired park, and do missions and collects stickers to upgrade magic, and got to different worlds based on the films, with the park being the central hub.It's a lot like a lower key Kingdom Hearts, yes, just without the Final Fantasy elements. It even has Yen Sid

Wow. :/

Wow. :/

Yes and no. It had bad elements, like a cafe you're stuck running, and stupid clothing you have to collect for better upgrades to your magic. 

Otherwise, it's a fun time waster, since it updates based on an internal calander for holidays and birthdays

Yes and no. It had bad elements, like a cafe you're stuck running, and stupid clothing you have to collect for better upgrades to your magic. Otherwise, it's a fun time waster, since it updates based on an internal calander for holidays and birthdays

so basically Low Key Kingdom Hearts X[chi]. I'll roll with it.