Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

...are you kidding me? xD it isn't going to be a disappointment. What with the time Square's putting into it, the fact that Disney's actually giving a crap now, and the fact that this is the game that will possibly tie up all loose ends AND the fact that Nomura KNOWS that we have high expectations and is trying to do this the best he can, I doubt it will be a disappointment.

Depends on each person's expectations. If you expect KH3 to suddenly be perfect and have flawless gameplay and storytelling even though no other game n the series ever has, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Also, just because it's taking a long time to develop in no way guarantees a good product. (Duke Nukem Forever anyone?)

The development team, judging by the trailer at E3, is putting a lot of effort into making the game absolutely fantastic. I strongly doubt that the game will disappoint anyone, given all the new features and improvements that have been made to the combat system; magic having a lasting effect on the environment, for example, as well as the addition of a parkour system.

They're taking full advantage of the new game engine, and that's very exciting to see!  :happy:

Edited by Insensitive

Yes if,

1) Sora and Kairi don't vocalize the feelings for each other.

2) Drive Forms don't come back

3) Shotlocks don't come back.

4) Xehanort turns out to be a pawn of anyone other than the darkness itself.

If any or all of these problems show up it will be a disappointment. An extremely fun dissapoitment that I will play for hundreds of hours on a single file and replay dozens of times.

Nope! We all know it would be the best!

Tetsuya Nomura knows how long we've been waiting for the finale of this saga.

We've learn so much and we will finally get the chance to get our questions answer so Nomura and the people of the develop team are definitely working hard to bring out the best of Kingdom Hearts!

Plus with what Roy said when he announced that Tangled will be featured in Kingdom Hearts, he said that they're working with the best animators and storytellers to bring every aspect to life.

Disney is actually lending a hand to help SE in developing KHIII.

And so far, everything is looking beautiful as far as we've seen in the latest E3 trailer! :D

The only thing I really fear, or two things I really fear is this;

1: The fans will have too high expectations because it's KH3 and we've been waiting for this for basically a decade now. It happens for many other games, notably Duke Nukem Forever (although I never played the Nukem games I only heard about the failure it was) Even if KH3 is godly, I'd fearing it would dissapoint due to th ridiculous expectations everyone has.

2: I fear the game will be to different and new, that everyone would hate it. It's basically like how in Pokemon a lot of people hate the new generations because it's too different and new compared to the past generations. Think about it; there's brand new worlds that we won't be used to (actual worlds based off of new recent CGI movies which we never saw in KH before) as well as different graphics, gameplay, next gen system, new story, system, engine, mechanics, world layout and probably a whole bunch of other stuff. Because of this I fear a lot of people will dislike the game due to the fact that it's going to be so different compared to the past games.

Despite these worries, I actually believe that KH3 will pull through. For the first problem, right now it appears that everyone isn't dissapointed at all so far especially from the E3 trailer. I just hope that Nomura really goes all out and that the game will go beyond everyone's especations. I'm confident the game will be everything that we wanted and more.

As for the second problem, I have confidence that despite the huge differences in KH3, we as fans will grow on it eventually. Again with an example with Pokemon; a lot of people hated the most recent generation of the Kalos region and it's Pokemon, but when the game came out everyone loved it. I hope all of the new things will grow on everyone, and I believe it will especially because we're being introduced to all this new stuff way before the game comes out. Because of that, we'll already be used to the new things by the time the game comes out.

Only if you want it to be!

Exactly.  If you have your expectations too high and it doesn't fulfill them, then it will be disappointing.  For me, I'm just going to be happy we finally get the final installment of the saga and except the game for what it is.

Hype is a two edged blade. Sometimes the hype can get people so excited for a game that it is near impossible to fulfill. There will probably be a lot of people who like to believe that KH3 will be the most amazing game ever - and while it will be a great game I'm sure, it may not live up to those false expectations people have crafted of it.

^Lol xD

>Kairi

>Badass Kairi

>SORA SAY SUKI TO KAIRI /is shot  legitthoineedtohearthisinthejapaneseversionorsomethingsimilar

>Plot twist but a good plot twist

Plot twist be

Rokusasu, ochinchin wo namesasete (/w)

Yes if,1) Sora and Kairi don't vocalize the feelings for each other.2) Drive Forms don't come back3) Shotlocks don't come back.4) Xehanort turns out to be a pawn of anyone other than the darkness itself.If any or all of these problems show up it will be a disappointment. An extremely fun dissapoitment that I will play for hundreds of hours on a single file and replay dozens of times.

I don't understand your 4th point, and disagree with your 2nd and 3rd because I think that if drive forms don't return, they'll be replaced with some other combat mechanic. Shotlocks were also pretty lame; hardly ever used them.

I kinda agree with your first point though, but it'll be enough to me if Sora and Kairi get their feelings through to each other some other way.

I think chances are, for many people like us, fans of the entire series, KH3 is going to be at least "a great game" if not absolutely fantastic. Well, so long as they don't royally screw it up, but I don't see that as very likely.

Now, for the people out there who only played Kh1 and Kh2 and have refused to acknowledge all the other "spinoff" games while they wait for the next true KH game... Yeah, I don't think they're going to be happy.