Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Chain of Memories GBA OST

I noticed for some reason there're no good full uploads of the GBA version of CoM's soundtrack. The only playlist that comes up is pretty low quality.

So I took the liberty of uploading it myself

yay

Isn't it odd how the GBA version never got a proper soundtrack on its own? The soundtrack that was released was based off the PS2 remake.

The only song that isn't in the GBA version is Lord of the Castle since you only fight Marluxia twice in the original GBA version and not thrice like in the PS2 version so Lord of The Castle is a PS2 exclusive tune.

Btw, if you're interested in what Lord of the Castle might've sounded like if it played on KHdays or ReCoded, have a listen here xD

Isn't it odd how the GBA version never got a proper soundtrack on its own? The soundtrack that was released was based off the PS2 remake.

Part of the reason is probably that the PS2 version is how it was supposed to "officially" sound, because let's be honest the mixing in the GBA version isn't the best even with the excuse that the GBA's sound engine was essentially a bootleg version of the SNES, though there's really few games out there that took advantage of what they could anyway. I believe the in-game version of Days's music never saw a release either, probably for similar reasons.

I noticed for some reason there're no good full uploads of the GBA version of CoM's soundtrack. The only playlist that comes up is pretty low quality.

So I took the liberty of uploading it myself

yay

soooo many memories...

Iwish you'd let it play out to the "Doo doo doo da doo" part after the third repeat of Dearly Beloved, though :/