Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

Nintendo Cross (NX) leak

No doubt it is fake. The concept is interesting though, mainly because it would fit into their 'third pillar' thing. However, the designs on both the controller and system look really half-assed even for a fake.

It also doesn't really seem that unique of a gaming idea because let's be honest, the whole streaming stuff is tried and tested with Remote Play on the PS4. I'm not going to scream "OMG FAKESSSS" but yeah it doesn't seem legit. :P

Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm not so sure about this. The fact that its at a perspective and the video is captured like that seem convincing, but the video itself...eh, it feels like it doesn't go into a lot of detail. It only says and shows what you would expect and the video itself is very vague. And for one thing, those tablets and devices had button features but the person wasn't even using them, they were watching a game being played when it's being suggested that they are playing on them. And no, it's none of that "stream to other devices" crap, you wouldn't need simulated analog sticks and buttons if all you were doing was watching. That was clearly showing that it was meant to be played and yet all it showed was the person holding it. I have to say, the Nintendo XDS hoax was a lot more convincing than this was. Also, that name just doesn't stick well. It doesn't feel very Nintendo-y. Even if that's what they are nicknaming their next project, they wouldn't give it that as the final name.

Everything I saw was just absolute fake. Lol 

This also happened with that KH3 release date trailer leak, which I honestly thought was asinine, joke or not. I rather not waste my time with any more of these pathetic videos unless heard from any official source.

Edited by Moochieh32

It's past E3 time, and we're still getting fake console leaks... This is obviously fake, there's really no way to get around that. The Cross looks like the Wii U with a new logo slapped on it, and they'd make a new controller design for their next console, like they've done for every single system they've released so far.