Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dio Brando

A Master Xehanort\Ansem Seeker of Darkness question

So riddle me this:

When Xehanort the apprentice became stabbed himself,this means Master Xehanort became a heartless,later his heart flew freely using the brown cloak(who time traveled let's not forget) then later became Ansem Seeker of Darkness.Which means Master Xehanort and Ansem SoD are essentially the same exact person heck they even wear the same clothes except Ansem SoD's is unzipped and has a heartless emblem.

So if Master Xehanort,who became Ansem SoD,used his floating heart to time travel and grant his young self the ability to time travel,and then came back and got destroyed and got back to his old body again then..........HOW THE firetruck DO BOTH OF HIS INCARNATIONS(Old Xehanort and his heartless) MANAGED TO EXIST IN DDD IF THEY SHARE THE SAME HEART?At least I can get it with Xemnas since that's essentially the body of apprentice Xehanort a.k.a the body of Terra,but since Ansem SoD's time travel shenanigans meant there can only be one Ansem SoD during his travel through the space-time continium cuz that's Master Xehanort's hearts floating....then wouldn't that mean he's now just a pure-blood heartless which would mean he wouldn't be able to maintain his human form if Master Xehanort got his heart back due to Ansem SoD's destruction so how in the world did both Master Xehanort and Ansem SoD managed to co-exist in the same timeline without causing a time paradox if Master Xehanort is instigating all this time-travel action as his heartless Ansem SoD and....OH MY GOD I HATE TIME TRAVEL SO MUCH MY HEAD HURT!

Posted Image

I think ansem seeker of darkness was able to use riku's body as a medium to make one for himself in the original kingdom hearts 1. I might be wrong on this next one but i think the reason why ansem SOD and xemnas are in KH DDD is because young xehanort had traveled through time to bring each incantation of xehanort (true organization XIII) to the world that never was during KH DDD.

why couldn't they coexist? They're still on their own linear timelines.

Ummm no they're part of the new Organization XIII and the knowledge both him and Xemnas had about the subject disproves that.Xehanort said from whence they came not the time period the came from and he never specified 

Some of the members there are clearly resurrected and not just brought by time travel shenanigans cuz may I remind you time travel in the KH universe,according to Young Xehanort,can only be done once and you can only time travel to one timeline and go back so how did he manage to time travel so many times

Ummm no they're part of the new Organization XIII and the knowledge both him and Xemnas had about the subject disproves that.Xehanort said from whence they came not the time period the came from and he never specified 

Some of the members there are clearly resurrected and not just brought by time travel shenanigans cuz may I remind you time travel in the KH universe,according to Young Xehanort,can only be done once and you can only time travel to one timeline and go back so how did he manage to time travel so many times

I don't see why anybody would say something is "clear" when talking about the potential future plot points of KH

mhm?

the ending of DDD hasn't been explained to us properly, so saying it's "clear" is just kinda silly.

Dude the time travel mechanic is explained by Young Xehanort AS SOON AS SORA ENTERS THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS NOT AT THE VERY END OF THE GAME

For the love of God stop dodging my question.

Dude the time travel mechanic is explained by Young Xehanort AS SOON AS SORA ENTERS THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS NOT AT THE VERY END OF THE GAME

For the love of God stop dodging my question.

time travel is explained

how Ansem and Xemnas are there isn't

We know how time travel works

but

we also "knew" how Nobodies work

We also "knew" was yellow eyes meant

and why Roxas could dual wield

and so on

and so on

honestly my personal bet is that Ansem and Xemnas were created through the Book of Prophecy and sent back in time from KH3 to DDD, but we don't know yet

I need clarification on Ansem The Seeker Of Darkness. Is he a combination of Master Xehanort's and Terra's heart or simply Master Xehanort's heart?