Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

What is the one thing you care about more than anything else?

What is the one thing you care about more than anything else?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What is the one thing you care about more than anything else?

• The hearts connected by light.
    • My close Friends.
    • The strength to protect others.

The strength to protect others.  I don't care if I end up alone and with nothing, but if I was able to help the people I care about so that they don't get hurt then I'm satisfied. 

Personally, what I care about more than anything else is my friends and family.  Sure, I can strive to have the strength to protect them, but my love for them comes before finding that strength.  The bonds you form with friends and family are bonds that can never be broken, no matter how much time passes.  We may sometimes forget, but that's okay, because deep down, the people we love will always be with us. :)

So yes, that's what I care about more than anything else! :D

Second only to God, I would go with The strength to protect others. If I wasn't strong enough to save the people I care about, they would all be gone. I need the strength to protect them because they are reliant on me to help them.

But I do have to say, "My friends... ARE MY POWER, and I'm theirs!"

I'm stuck between the last two options. My friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything in my power to keep them safe and make them happy, but at the same time my friends also help me find the strength to protect not only them, but the people all around me as well, so they both kinda go hand in hand for me. I think I'll go with the middle option though cause they are the source of what gives me strength as well and my friend have taught me so much over the past years and have always been there for me. 

Am I like the one of the very few people who chose first option?

If we were talking about a real life perspective,I assume having "the hearts connected by light" would refer to people who have in a strong sense of justice/have good in them and with the way the world is,people who still have good in them is the thing I care about more than anything else.

The strength to protect others sounds fitting for my life. My relationships with people I know may not going well,but protecting them is more than enough for me to show that I cared them... :)

Edited by Hazimie