Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Funniest KH13 topic ever

Never thought I'd say this, but I have newfound respect for you Javelin434 lmfao

Way to go to blow my nerves when theres an exam in less than 72 hours xD

But yeah, we gotta do something about these spam advertisers.

Maybe we should ask a security question or multiple choice question to all new applicants to KH13 like "what 3 members comprise skittsoul" or "What colour are Xehanort's eyes"

Never thought I'd say this, but I have newfound respect for you Javelin434 lmfao

Maybe we should ask a security question or multiple choice question to all new applicants to KH13 like "what 3 members comprise skittsoul" or "What colour are Xehanort's eyes"

a little humor before something stressful is actually a good thing: It can actually help with memory retention by association [also because of the multitude of health benefits that laughing generates] so yeah xD

You're not supposed to reply to adbots...Peace!

We're supposed to slay them xD

Javelin breaking the ice since 2015 xD

ADBOTS MUST DIE!!

.....but damn Javelin, that was hilarious! :D

I've lost count of how many awesome people are here at KH13. xD

DC? ARE YOU GETTING THIS? xD

'Cause this is awesome! X3

Never thought I'd say this, but I have newfound respect for you Javelin434 lmfaoWay to go to blow my nerves when theres an exam in less than 72 hours xD But yeah, we gotta do something about these spam advertisers.Maybe we should ask a security question or multiple choice question to all new applicants to KH13 like "what 3 members comprise skittsoul" or "What colour are Xehanort's eyes"

Not everyone knows what skittsoul is, nobody knows it out of KH13..