Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

Sora does wear both KH2 and KH3 outfits!

Maybe they could have a option for us to switch. KH2 outfit would give us KH2 abilities (drive forms) and the new one would give ups KH3D abilities (flowmotion)

But its probably just like KH2. You start with the old one and then get the new one.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Either two things happen here, Sora didn't get his new outfit yet (which doesn't make much sense since Tangled is supposed to be the first Disney world, not Hercules) or, the most likely answer, they made that footage before they decided to go with a new look and they were too busy to redo the old gameplay and just kept it in the trailer!

Actually, Sora has his KH2 outfit in Tangled in a few parts and then KH3 in Tangled as well. Not to mention he was also wearing his KH2 outfit in Olympus Coliseum. Both of these pictures took place in Tangled. And, Sora keeps his same keyblade in both forms.

I hope they add a little more to his new outfit. While the design itself is pretty damn awesome, especially his jacket, I still feel like it's bleh. Maybe add armor parts like Ven, Aqua and Terra have on their outfits and maybe some other tweaks... Overall, I actually like it :D. That'd be cool if we can switch costumes during gameplay, or through the menu. Like KH1, KH2, KH3D and KH3 costumes, all with their own unique abilities. I still think this new costume for Sora is still not the final product, so here's hoping :D

I think it's more like how Kingdom Hearts II opened, Sora starts of with his most current outfit, his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, and then later on in the game he gets his new black and red outfit that might grant him more new powers and abilities. Either way, looks like we'll be able to play in both outfits for a time, but no doubt a majority of the game will be in the new "sporty" outfit. :3<3

I think that was just a placeholder asset. Nomura already said he designed a new outfit for Sora that was a mix of his KH2 outfit and DDD. He said during the livestream, I believe, that he was really torn between making a new outfit and keeping the old one since so many fans also liked Sora's KH2 design. If he is that upset over it, I hope they implement some kind of a costume feature in the game that allows us to change between KH3 Sora and KH2 Sora outfits. His new one isn't really wowing me. 

Maybe they could have a option for us to switch. KH2 outfit would give us KH2 abilities (drive forms) and the new one would give ups KH3D abilities (flowmotion)

But its probably just like KH2. You start with the old one and then get the new one.

This seems to be the best explanation towards the costume change.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that second picture is clearly from Olympus Colloseum as can be seen from the Greek/Roman style pillars in the background. That and look at his hair, his KH3 model has a shorter middle spike and the bangs are styled farther to the right than in his KH2 model. Changing his clothes wouldn't change his hair.

Tho Olympus Colliseum segments where from an earlier build of the game, before they implimented his new outfit and hair style but after the switch from Luminous to Unreal 4.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I think that was just a placeholder asset. Nomura already said he designed a new outfit for Sora that was a mix of his KH2 outfit and DDD. He said during the livestream, I believe, that he was really torn between making a new outfit and keeping the old one since so many fans also liked Sora's KH2 design. If he is that upset over it, I hope they implement some kind of a costume feature in the game that allows us to change between KH3 Sora and KH2 Sora outfits. His new one isn't really wowing me. 

Don't think so the drive isn't going down. He is also wearing it in twilight town so it seems it is official.

Don't think so the drive isn't going down. He is also wearing it in twilight town so it seems it is official.

Oh when I said placeholder I was referring to the KH2 outfit that was in the trailer. Yea the new outfit looks to be the official one, I just hope they snazzy it up a bit because right now it looks a bit plain to me. 

I really don't care what it means, as long as we get in-game AND/OR DLC outfits for Sora and skins to play as other characters i'll be happy, even if i need to pay extra for them.