Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Drake Bell in KINGDOM HEARTS III?

Honestly, young Eraqus actually sounds strikingly like Mark Hamill, leading me to believe that they simply modulated his voice. Not sure, though.

Edited by Kaweebo

Does it sound like him? Yes. Is it him? Maybe. To be honest this i s hard to guess. If is him then GG my good man, you are smarter then most. If not then still GG.

He sounds NOTHING like him.

He sounds a lot like him, actually, albeit with a much higher voice. So, either they re-cast him with someone who has the same tone of voice as Mark's but younger, or it's actually him. It's definitely not Drake Bell, though. I've been listening to Hamill's voice for a long time in a lot of media (interviews, film, etc.) and that is exactly his voice. 

If there's anything The Force Awakens trailer has taught me, it's that Mark Hamill can actually lighten up his voice quite a bit to sound younger. Not to this extent, but again, modulation. But again, I'm not sure it really is him. Whoever they got matched him perfectly though.

Edited by Kaweebo

He sounds a lot like him, actually, albeit with a much higher voice. So, either they re-cast him with someone who has the same tone of voice as Mark's but younger, or it's actually him. It's definitely not Drake Bell, though. I've been listening to Hamill's voice for a long time in a lot of media (interviews, film, etc.) and that is exactly his voice. 

If there's anything The Force Awakens trailer has taught me, it's that Mark Hamill can actually lighten up his voice quite a bit to sound younger. Not to this extent, but again, modulation. 

That is in no way Mark Hamills voice. I promise you that.

It doesn't sound like Drake Bell in that particular interview with drake. But it definitely sounds like drake in various voice acting things he's done. We'll see for sure when the game finally releases, but I'm definitely on the "it's Drake Bell" side

Oh and it does not sound like Mark Hamill or Haley Joel Osment... Come on people. Even in the Force Awakens trailer, Mark Hamill has a scratchy quality to his voice that isn't present here.

More proof it's drake: Listen to the way he says "story" in his first quote - "Yeah, the master's favorite story." that is dead on drake bell.

Edited by Nathan Hatton

Well if it is Drake Bell, then I can go with that. Drake, while he isn't the greatest person on Earth, is still a great actor. I watched all three of his Fairly Oddparents movies and I can say that he played a great Timmy Turner, and he does a really good job as Spider-Man on Disney xD! So while I don't like him as a person, his acting can be quite good and I have liked roles he has played in the past. But if it isn't him, then I am okay with that as well. But we all agree that Young Xehanort sounds the same as in KH3D, right?

It could be Drake Bell, but I'm thinking it's not him.  In my opinion, whoever voices Young Eraqus sounds a lot like Bryce Papenbrook!  He does the voice of Asbel Lhant in Tales Of Graces F!  Here's a clip of the game!  Go to 0:15 until 0:30, and listen to his voice!  It does sound a bit like Young Eraqus, at least in my ears! X3

Like I said, in my ears, he sounds like Young Eraqus, but I could be wrong. X3

Edited by Shigehiko