Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Now that Ive seen the E3 trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 Im so impressed and blown away with the new footage that was shown like ahhh, oh my god :O  :3 . Remember when I used to say that many KH games world's didn't feel like actual worlds. Square you made my wish come freaking true. The worlds that was seen in the trailer was BEAUTIFULLY REALISTIC AND LOOKED LIKE REAL WORLDS WITH ENVIRONMENT. THERE'S A TANGLED WORLD AND THAT WORLD LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE WORLD FROM THE MOVIE. TWILIGHT TOWN WAS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT AND LOOKED SO FRESH. AND ALSO I THINK THAT WORLD WHERE SORA FIGHTING THE TITAN WAS FROM HERCULES. AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE AWESOME COMBAT STYLE SUMMONS MAD HATTER'S TEA CUP RIDE, PEGASUS RIDE, CAPTAIN HOOK'S SHIP AND BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN. FLOWMOTION IS BACK ALONG WITH THESE TRANSFORMING KEYBLADE GUNS. THE LOOKS OF YOUNG MASTER XEHANORT AND YOUNG MASTER ERAQUS WAS AWESOME. 

SORA'S NEW DESIGN LOOKS IMPRESSIVE AND I LIKED IT, IT MAKES HIM LOOK OLDER AND MATURE I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH HIS NEW OUTFIT I WILL SURELY GET USED TO IT IN NO TIME.

AND HERE'S SOME AWESOME SCREENSHOTS IM DYING OF JOY  xD Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I'm still not convinced the pegasus was a ride. All the Attraction Flows are based on rides in the parks. I don't know of any pegasus rides.

It could be from a specific Disney Park. Like in France or Japan.

I'm still not convinced the pegasus was a ride. All the Attraction Flows are based on rides in the parks. I don't know of any pegasus rides.

Well maybe it's based from the fire horse's that Apollo controls. But then why would the fire horse look like Pegasus, hmm that's interesting.

Might be a summon then. 

Might be a summon then.

Doubt that too. The mane is the wrong color. If they where going to give us a summon from Hercules, it would look like the character it's supposed to be. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Looks pretty cool.

I just hope they're gonna improve their shading and texturing. Looks very basic like a very early stage of animation.

But the movement looks fluent and amazing!

Sora's new style is also growing on me!! Like the longer bangs and tucked up back.

I only have one wish:

I'd rather they stick with and drawn character icons. It would give a more classical KH feeling. Or better even hand drawn animated that fluently change from happy to angry to fatigued.

And I really hope they won't waste too many resources on expanding the worlds and fighting styles as I think they need to work on the shading and character models big time! IMHO, no KH trailer ever had such poor and expression-less models.

Judging from that, it does feel like they just threw anything they could find into that trailer to be able to showcase anything.

It makes me sad that they probably won't be making much progress.

Bonita is also directing FFVII and that ones huge! I don't expect KHIIi before 2017, tbh.

I guess they'll have ddd in 2016 anyway.

I hope they stick with the cutscenes models for all cutscenes.

I think those look absolutely stellar and better than anything we've seen so far!

I'd love to see models for the other characters in motion as well!

Sora's new outfit seems very Ventus-inspired. It's mostly in the jacket and the patchy look of his pants, but there's something else similar that I can't quite place. (Did I mention that it actually makes him look 16 or 17 instead of like a 15 year old trying to be 16 or 17?)

I hope they have a good reason for making him change clothes. They had a perfect one in Kingdom Hearts 2: Sora simply grew out of his first outfit. Maybe the reason this time will be that they want to get all recusant's sigils off of everyone. Of course, if they used that, they'd have to change TAV's outfits too.

If they're able to implement the Hyperion lighting effect that Walt Disney Animation Studios uses for its lighting then this game will be gorgeous! 

Pure magic because of all the new graphics instead of the old ones they have been using for almost ten years?

Also, I should say that Eraqus and Xehanort are about twenty in the trailer.

I feel you, man!  I certainly feel you!  THE HYPE IS REAL, AND THE HYPE IS STRONG!!!  This game is frickin magical, and the impact it had with just this trailer made it all the more evident that the game will be mesmerizingly magical by the time we own it!  It'll be one beautiful thing of splendor, one we'll all own in our respective PS4's/XBox One's! :')