Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Nintendo Kids Island (RP Thread!)

Progress so far: Stars: 0Star Shards: 0(If you want to join this as well, the sign ups are right here!)http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86937-nintendo-kids-island-rp-sign-ups-and-discussions/On a mysterious and magical island called Young Island, kids of different ages, skills, and powers have come on an island for their own reason and have lived there for sometime. But later....Things would start to get serious as a villain by the name of Darkor plans to take over the island for it's mystical secrets. The island holds a number of Stars, Stars that are scattered across the island. In addition, special objects called Star Shards are scattered as well. Small little crystals that are very important as well. If one has all the stars, the being will have the ability to make 2 wishes come true! Plus, if all the Star Shards are gathered as well, the amount of wishes are doubled! And Darkor will stop at nothing to do that.....But little does he know that these kids won't give up easily either....Prepare yourselves! Protect Young Island and Be the Defenders of Stars!

One Month After Kids' Arrivals: Tatl's first visit:

"....That must be it.....Finally I made it!" Tatl exclaimed, after hours of flying with her fairy wings, she finally made it to Young Island. It was a pretty sight to see. Young Island was very big, with lots of sand and plenty of trees. A tall, rocky mountain with a giant star shaped marking on the top was in the middle of the island. It could even be seen from afar! As Tatl flew closer and closer, she flew around the mountain to see some houses were resting on the island. It was like a circle where each house laid. The one straight ahead was a treehouse. Another was on the left, looking like a normal house, but with dark color. On the right was a normal looking house, with some colors to add. (Satchel's House) There was one next to the colored house that seemed like a fenced house. (Ness's house) Tatl couldn't help but look in the window of the treehouse and see a Young Link and his roommate, Rief, sleeping in separate beds. She simply invited herself inside and flew through the window, beside Link's bed.

"Aww....He's cute when he's asleep...." She snickered. She took a deep breath and yelled out....

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!"

Link jumped out of his bed and landed on the ground on his stomach. He lifted his head to see a teenage like fairy laughing. It couldn't be....But it was. "Hah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself! It's me, Tatl! Don't you remember?"

~*~Rief~*~

The blue-haired youth bounded up in alarm at Tatl's outburst.  He rubbed his bleary eyes, staring at the scene, yet everything was merely blurs to Rief.  He reached for his glasses along the side of his bed and put them on, setting the world back into focus for him again.  Before him was a rather overlarge teenage fairy, laughing hysterically at Link after scaring him witless.  Admittedly it scared Rief witless, too.  Who in their right mind barges into a person's home to scare them half to death?  Rief sat back on his heels and stared incredulously at the fairy.  "That was pretty rude, you know, bounding into our house and shouting like that.  You really scared us!"

It took a moment for Rief to really process just what he was seeing.  A flying fairy.  The irritation ebbed from the young boy's expression as he looked at Tatl again and asked, "Wait . . . are you . . . a real fairy?"

~*~Adeleine~*~

The sun shone brilliantly between parted curtains of Satchel's house.  It was far too bright for the youthful, bubbly artist to sleep, and thus she decided to make the most of her morning.  One of her favorite aspects of Young Island was all of the vivid color and beauty surrounding them.  In contrast she couldn't help but feel that Satchel's house was far too dull and needed a bit of "livening" up.  Thus, Adeleine took it upon herself to conduct some interior design.

The right thing to do would've probably been to consult Satchel before she decided to bring her palette to the walls, but he was sound asleep right now.  Besides, knowing him, he'd probably have such different ideas from the artist which would ruin all of her brilliant ideas!  No, Adeleine thought it best to paint now and hear his thoughts after.  A backward way of doing things, but y'know.  She was old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

Adeleine hummed to herself as she painted rainbows, sun-filled gardens, and crystal shards along the wall.  In her eyes her work was beautiful, though given the flowers that she painted on one wall it was possible to view the room as "feminine."

~Link's Treehouse~

"Uh, yeah! Don't you See my wings?" She turns around to show Rief her wings. She turned around once again. "Is this a friend of yours Link?" She asked. Link nodded.

"Still the silent but strong type I see. Just the way I remember you." Tatl takes a few steps back, doing a little spin. "As you can see, I've changed a lot since you last saw me. So what do you think?" She walked closer to Link, planning to tease him. "Do I look at least likable~?" Link took a few steps back, with a little nervous face. Soon he saw that Tatl was laughing once again. "I'm just kidding! Hah hah hah hah hah! You're face is so priceless! I wish I had a camera! HAH!" Tatl was having too much fun already. "So Link's other friend....Who are you?"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

James was waking up in his bed in the Maxlectric house. "And there goes another night with no clue as how I got here, or how I became a Pokemon. At least maybe I will get a clue soon enough." James said with a positive attitude. Suddenly, Kirby jumped up on the bed as well. "Hi!" Kirby said with a joyful smile. James looked at Kirby. "Oh yeah, Kirby, I almost forgot I met you yesterday. We need to get to work repairing that ship of yours." James said with a smile. Kirby then nodded. "And I have the perfect idea to raise some money. We are going to open up a Resturant." James said with a smile.

~Ashley's House~

"Hey....Ashley....." Popo whispered, standing next to Ashley's bed. He was afraid to wake her up, but decided to do it any way, even when he knew that Ashley was...Cold hearted. No pun intended for him. "Are you awake?" Popo asked. Ashley groaned just waking up from her slumber. Still having her eyes closed she said, "If you touch me.....I'll cast a hex on you." Popo was smart enough to step back away from the sleeping witch. Sure, she was kind enough to offer Popo a home, but it still doesn't mean Ashley was all goody-goody. To be honest, he was a little afraid of her.

~Satchel~ Satchel hadn't wanted to wake up yet, but the sun coming in from his window had shone directly in his eyes- he couldn't help but get up and close the curtains! Before he did, however, he noticed how quaint and serene it was today, and how everything seemed to be in its own natural order. He took a step out of his own room, to see that his roommates light was already on. It's rude to wake up after your guests do, Satchel thought. He went into his kitchen and began to cook up some breakfast for the island inhabitants- after all, he felt the need to be in charge of something. So, he kept the town fed by cooking! He felt as though that job wouldn't last too long, though! And he was okay with that. For now, though, all he could do is serve breakfast. 

~Paynt~

Paynt couldn't help but overhear the rabble from Link's tree house. The yelling... my god, the yelling. Paynt pushed herself off the bed and into the living room where she met with Ness, the owner of the house she lived in.

"You going to investigate too? I guess I'll come with. I can't get my sleep with all this yelling!"

~*~Rief~*~

"W--well," Rief began, sliding his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.  "Generally the one intruding upon another's house will fully go into explanations concerning him or herself, but I suppose I will answer your question since you are obviously friends with Link.  My name is Rief.  I've lived on the island for only about a month, for educational purposes, you see."  With that the boy rose from the bed, circling around Tatl and inspecting her carefully.  "It is so incredible to see an actual fairy!  I have heard of such kind in faraway lands, but back where I came from they were nothing more than a myth!  Do you come from a land of fairies?  Are there a lot more like your kind?  Do you need anything special to fly, besides your wings, like pixie dust?"

It was probably rude to bombard the fairy with so many questions, but Rief's curiosity got the better of him.  After all, he half-felt that she owed him much for barging in the way she had and frightening them half to death.  While awaiting her response, Rief withdrew a package of fruity pastries from under his bed and began munching on one.  Mid-bite he heard a voice at the door, one calling Link's attention.  The blue-haired youth raised a brow, glancing at Link in curiosity.

~*~Adeleine~*~

Finally Adeleine let out a sigh of contentment, admiring her work.  Her room was now painted from ceiling to floorboards--quite literally--and never could've looked finer in her opinion.  She partly wondered if the unicorn and fairies were just a little too much in one corner, but, well . . . she still liked it, and there was hardly anything she could do about it now anyway while the paint dried.

The rumbling of her stomach finally drew the artist from her work.  It was well into the morning by now, and she could hear Satchel rustling in the other room.  He was probably already working on breakfast, fortunate for her.  She felt that she should at least help, however, even if it at least meant setting the table.  Adeleine set her paints aside temporarily and bound into the other room, her apron still splayed with paint from her latest project.  She bounded into the tiny kitchen with a smile, not realizing that a smudge of red paint remained on her cheek.  "Good morning, Satchel!" she burst cheerfully, making her way to the stove.  She leaned against the counter, smiling up into her roommate's face.  "What can I do to help out?"

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

"Well, you seem like someone who likes to play 20 questions." Tatl commented with her hands on her hips. "I come from where Link lives. I'm pretty sure there are thousands of fairies over there. And I don't know where this "Pixie Dust" thing comes from, but I just fly. It's just natural." Tatl now knows what a person acts like he/she's never seen a fairy before. Then the yelling of another kid was heard. "Let me guess....Another one of your friends?" She asked Link, who nodded. He walked to the door to see who it was. And what a surprise! A curious Ness and a seemingly flustered Paynt. Link could've made a proper welcoming, but he was interrupted by Tatl's greeting, yelling out, "HI!", which made Link jump a little. 

Tatl stared at Ness for a moment, then......

"Pffft HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! I'm having too much fun today! I've seen a lot of things used fighting, but a Yo-Yo? HAH!" She fell the ground laughing. She just couldn't contain herself. After she got back control, she got up ad patted Ness's head. "Oh boy...You're cute. I'm Tatl, friend of Link's!" To Link, Tatl was just too hyper right now. A bottle would be useful for a moment like this, but knowing how aggressive Tatl can be, he wouldn't dare to try.

"Whoops. Guess I didn't leave a good first impression..." Tatl said. Link could do nothing but face palm himself. He never expected Tatl to annoy one of his friends. He needed to apologize for Tatl's behavior. He struck a glare at Tatl. "What?.....Oh I see. You want me to apologize, don't you?" Said Tatl and in response, Link nodded.

"Ohh.....Alright, just this once." And with that she flew out the door past Paynt and to the house Ness entered, but she was seen by Popo and Ashley, who were just coming outside. "Who or what was that, Ashley?" Popo asked. "I don't know.....Yet I suddenly care. But it came from Link's treehouse over there." She said and sighed. "Might as well go over there."

Tatl, still flying, knocked on the door....Acting a bit nervous. "Umm.....Link's friend? I'm not use to saying this but....I...I'm....*thinking* Ugh! Why is this so hard?

~Satchel~ Satchel smiled, pointing his room mate towards the cabinet.

"If you could get me down some mixing bowls, I'd be very happy!" He continued to get the rest of his things together. Today's breakfast was to be the best!~Paynt~ "So basically, Link knows a loud fairy whose behavioral skills lack the same as mine. Awesome! Sounds like my kind of girl-fairy-thing!" Paynt pumped her fist, happy that someone like her had joined.

Ness opened the door, and stood still until he came up with a response.

"I accept your apology, even if you can't bring yourself to say it but don't call me cute again."

And hearing Paynt say those words, Ness dreaded the fact, he would have to put up with two Paynts. Ness returned to his den to bask in solitude unless he was called a upon by the company at the house.

Edited by Minato arisato

James and Kirby were walking out of their house when they saw Tatl fly to Ness's door. "A fairy? Doesn't look like the ones back home. And does this one have a second typing to it?" James asked himself aloud. Kirby tried to tell James about the times he met a fairy. "Oh I see, so not every fairy is a Pokemon. I should make a note of that." James said. James then walked up to Tatl. "Excuse me, but you are a fairy, correct? That would mean that you have fairy powers, right?" James asked her.

"Oh...Thank you." Tatl was very relived for Ness to accept her apology. But then this little mouse-like character asked if she had any...."Powers". She tilted her head at the question. "I don't know about powers....But I Am of course a fairy!" She fluttered her wings and blasted off into the air, flying around in circles, proving that she is, indeed, a fairy. She landed back down in front of these 2 characters. She bended down, making eye to eye contact. "So, who are you two little guys supposed to be?"

~Link's Treehouse~

"Then things will twice as annoying around here." Ashley said, climbing the ladder to Link's treehouse and responding to Paynt's comment, followed by Popo. "Oh, so that's a real fairy!? For real?" Popo eagerly asked and Link nodded. But it still surprised him that of all people, Tatl came here.

~*~Rief~*~

The turn of events caused RIef to shake his head, taking another bite of his pastry.  There were a lot of things about this island that the boy thought he'd never understand, fairies included.  The boy rose and threw his traditional mage robes on just prior to Ashley and Popo entering the treehouse.  "Oh, hello, Ashley . . . .  Popo.  What brings the two of you here?"

Rief was able to relate and get along with Popo pretty well, but Ashley, eh, it was a hit or miss.  He wanted to befriend the girl, really he did, but she always seemed unapproachable and had a distaste for Rief.  Whether it be his glasses or his nerd self, he didn't know, but he was about ready to give up trying and just be civil rather than friendly.  Rief then turned to Link and said: "I'm thinking to go see what Satchel has planned for breakfast.  He seems to have appointed himself the island chef, and, while that's really cool of him and everything, I'm wondering if we should sometime volunteer to help out."

~*~Adeleine~*~

The black-haired artist nodded enthusiastically.  "Anything you say, Satchel!"  The cabinets, even though intended for children, were still too high for Adeleine to reach, which required her to bring over a kitchen chair to stand on.  This brought her to the perfect height where she could see its contents easily to bring down the required bowls.  As she did so she couldn't help but daydream about this kitchen, and how marvelous it would look if painted.  The dreamy look on her face was probably an indication that she was deep in thought, and eventually she came forth with the proposal to Satchel.  "So, hey, Satchel.  I was thinking . . . isn't this kitchen a little drab?  Shouldn't we add some color to it?  I was kind of thinking that a sunshine yellow paint would look great in here!  Maybe with some designs, too?"

James smiled. "I am James, for now I am a Pokemon named Pichu, it's an electric mouse type Pokemon. But really, I used to be human but was changed into this form in a way that even I don't know. I am not actually sure who I was before, but I know that I was human. And that over there is Kirby, he isn't much of a talker to others, but I can understand him perfectly." James said with a smile.

~Link's Treehouse~

"We came to see that fairy girl that passed by from here!" Popo said. "And as Paynt said...Is she really annoying as her?" Ashley asked. Link only responded with a shrug. It seemed that Tatl changed. Maybe because of her appearance? And of course, Link nodded to Rief's suggestion. Satchel has done a lot on this island. It would be nice to lend him a hand. So, Link climbed down to meet up with Tatl and tell her about the plans. He tapped her on the shoulder and explained.

"Oh! Really! Wow, I never thought one of you on this island would take that kind of responsibility. Plus, I'm hungry after all that flying over here." Tatl said, holding her stomach.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

James had known for a while that Satchel was the cook around these parts, so he knew that it wouldn't be an easy start to get his and Kirby's Resturant started, but he knew he still had to try. "But is Satchel the only one who can be in charged of food around here? I mean can't there be someone else who does the cooking around here?" James asked the group a bit nervously.

Flashback

Starfy woke up. "S-s-Satchel?" he whispered. No reply. "Satchel?" he called a bit louder, looking over to the other bed. There was nothing there! "Where is Satchel?" Starfy thought as he leapt out of bed. Practically flying, he searched all over the house calling "Satchel Satchel!" He finally runs into the kitchen where Satchel is cooking breakfast. "Oh I should've known you'd be cooking. You're the best cook!" Starfy cheered, sitting at the table.

Current Time

"Time to go swimming!" Starfy shouted, running out of the house. He leapt into the water and started splashing around. He could spend hours doing this. After swimming for a bit he saw a bunch of islanders heading to the big tree. "Another meeting?" he groaned, getting out of the water and heading for the tree.

Popo looked around. Soon he saw the familiar "star-fish". "Hey look, it's Starfy!" Popo called out. "Call out someone I don't know for once." Ashley said quietly to Popo. Obviously Ashley the most.....Friendliest of all islanders. In fact, she's the least expressive.

~Paynt~ "I'm not annoying! Shuddup!" She jumped back, holding up her hands. "I'm just cooler than the rest of you, and you're all jealous!"~Satchel~ "Ah, thank you." Satchel took the bowls into his hands, and listened to what his roommate had to say... painting the house, huh? The interior decorator in him did want to add a certain something to the walls, but he never knew exactly what. Of course, with the supplies on the island, there wasn't much he could add. Maybe painting really was the way to go. Hmm... did Starfy come by earlier? I must've missed it... he thought quietly to himself. "Actually, that sounds like a good idea! I've been thinking about what to add, and I've been coming up with a blank." Satchel had finally finished making the breakfast. He took the large plates outside, and set them on a center table. "BREAKKFFFASSSTTT!"