Hey everyone! We at KH13 are going to make this year's E3 the best one yet! With Square Enix scheduling their very own conference, we are expecting great things, so we want to celebrate E3 in a more fantastic way than usual! Therefore, I present to you, KH13's first ever E3 Bingo!
- The Square Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony conferences will each have their own BINGO board assigned to them
- For each conference you plan on watching, feel free to download the image file for their bingo board below, fill it in (using photoshop or MS paint or something) with games/announcements you anticipate being mentioned, using pictures or words. Feel free to specify things like DLC, release dates, trailers, etc. For example, if I anticipated Nintendo announcing Bayonetta 3, I would have a picture of Bayonetta, then draw in a 3, and write Trailer. Be as specific as possible to make it more fun and interesting!
- In this thread, post your completed boards using spoiler tags
- Closer to E3, I will be making BINGO threads for those four conferences. In those new threads:
- Feel free to re-post your board for that conference WELL before the conference starts, so I know no changes were made.
- As you watch the conference, cross off your board (I suggest using red X's in Photoshop or MS paint) as things are announced
- If/When you get a BINGO, post the updated board (with the items crossed off) into the conference's thread. Based on timestamps, I will determine the winner.
To help you schedule E3, below are the times of ALL the conferences. Note that we do not have boards for the Ubisoft, EA, Bethesda, or PC conferences.
- Bethesda: June 14th, 6:30 PM PT
- Microsoft: June 15th, 9:30 AM PT
- EA: June 15th, 1:00 PM PT
- Ubisoft: June 15th, 3:00 PM PT
- Sony: June 15th, 6:00 PM PT
- Nintendo (Nintendo Direct): June 16th, 9:00 AM PT
- Square-Enix: June 16th, 10:00 AM PT
- PC Gaming: June 16th, 5:00 PM PT
That's about all for now! Be on the lookout for the BINGO specific threads coming later!
Edited by Toominator, 04 June 2015 - 03:29 PM.