Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xer

Happy 6th Birthday Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!

Wow, to think that this game is already six years old...it's mind boggling!  I remember that I had pre-ordered this game and had gotten it on release day, and I remember that I played the heck out of it!  Oh yes, I'll never forget the feeling I got when I beat the game...it was just priceless!  And good lord, the story of Days is still one of the most saddest in the series! And Days is the game with one of the best musical tracks of the series: Vector To The Heavens!  Happy Birthday, 358/2 Days! :')

Wow, to think that this game is already six years old...it's mind boggling!  I remember that I had pre-ordered this game and had gotten it on release day, and I remember that I played the heck out of it!  Oh yes, I'll never forget the feeling I got when I beat the game...it was just priceless!  And good lord, the story of Days is still one of the most saddest in the series! And Days is the game with one of the best musical tracks of the series: Vector To The Heavens!  Happy Birthday, 358/2 Days! :')

I'm so glad that time is flying by because of the upcoming release of KH3. We NEED these years in-between to disappear at the blink of an eye!I remember starting my freshman year in highscool 8 years ago yearning for KH3...I graduated in 2011. Wow, even 8 years ago feels like yesterday. So glad.

I'm so glad that time is flying by because of the upcoming release of KH3. We NEED these years in-between to disappear at the blink of an eye!I remember starting my freshman year in highscool 8 years ago yearning for KH3...I graduated in 2011.Wow, even 8 years ago feels like yesterday. So glad.

Only 8 more years to go.