Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Who is your favorite main Antagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series?

Who is your favorite main Antagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite main Antagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series?

• Xemnas
    • Xigbar
    • Ansem
    • Xehanort
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I love every villain in the series, but my absolute favorite has to be old man Xehanort!  The man has forged an elaborate plan to get his hands on the X-Blade, and with it, Kingdom Hearts!  He's given no regard to the suffering he's caused others, and he's ensured that he'll have more than one back up plan in the event that he fails! His machinations got him Terra as a vessel, Ansem as a Heartless, and Xemnas as a Nobody!  I tell you, Xehanort is frickin amazing!  And the fact that he does this out of curiosity and in the pursuit of knowledge makes this all the better!  Haha, I swear, Voldemort's got nothing on Xehanort! xD

Edited by Shigehiko

I dunno, Ansem SoD has those great abs, but Xemnas has those luscious, luscious lips...

I guess Ansem because Billy Zane in KH1 had exactly the amount of cheesy ridiculousness I want out of a villain for a series as goofy as this.

I dunno, Ansem SoD has those great abs, but Xemnas has those luscious, luscious lips...

I guess Ansem because Billy Zane in KH1 had exactly the amount of cheesy ridiculousness I want out of a villain for a series as goofy as this.

I vote for Ansem. He's the only Xehanort clone who almost reach his goal.

Xemnas. Dat voice. Dem abs.

I love every villain in the series, but my absolute favorite has to be old man Xehanort!  The man has forged an elaborate plan to get his hands on the X-Blade, and with it, Kingdom Hearts!  He's given no regard to the suffering he's caused others, and he's ensured that he'll have more than one back up plan in the event that he fails! His machinations got him Terra as a vessel, Ansem as a Heartless, and Xemnas as a Nobody!  I tell you, Xehanort is frickin amazing!  And the fact that he does this out of curiosity and in the pursuit of knowledge makes this all the better!  Haha, I swear, Voldemort's got nothing on Xehanort! xD

Xehanort, of course.

Posted Image

You're all good, good, people. <3

Young Xehanort is my favorite main antagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series. One of the reasons why I like him so much is because he has a charismatic personality, he was pretty much likable in Dream Drop Distance and I pretty much relate to him. The other reason why I like so much is because he knows what his goal was, he knows exactly what he supposed to do and how to do his job. He actually succeeded with Sora because he lead Sora into an abyss that he can't wake up from but he failed with Riku because Riku found a way to lock his darkness and became immune. And I love his theme music. Xehanort -The Early Years- is one my favorite musics in Dream Drop Distance and it actually fit him so well. I can't wait to see him again in Kingdom Hearts 3 and I hope he becomes more bad ass!!!

Does Young Xehanort count?

Because his design is badass.

If not then I'd have to go with Xigbar because he is a funny and interesting villain who I think will be the only one to survive in the end (among the villains).

Master Xehanort is close behind though since he created emotions of hate in me and when an imaginary characters gives you feelings then you know they were succesful in creating him.

It's tough

• Ansem was too absent in KH1 to be a good villain imo
  • Xigbar is more of a sidekick imo so I didn't choose him
  • Xehanort was rushed in a little late in the series to be a final boss imo so I'm not into him
  • I don't see Xemnas as that great of an antagonist because he was scarcely seen in KH2 and Days 
  • Maleficient doesn't tickle my fancy because her resurrection was cheap imo

The person I voted for was 

Posted Image

I feel like he did everything Xemnas should've done in KH2 and KH Days. His connection with Axel also adds some emotion to the situation and he's coming back so he's obviously valuable and yeah that's why I chose him. Plus he's pretty hard to most people