Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
matteso586

Which Square Enix Characters do you Want in KH3?

Should we discuss which Square Enix characters we want to be in KH3? I'll go first.

• Seifer's gang and Setzer: Because Twilight Town is already confirmed.
  • The World Ends With You: We all remember Shibuya being mentioned in the end of Sora's 2nd visit in Traverse Town. So there's a chance that world will be in KH3.
  • Moogles: Obviously. But they should be redesigned to what they look like now in the Final Fantasy franchise.
  • The Crystal Bearers: I would love a world partially based on that. But without another Cid.
  • Zack and/or Auron: Olympus Coliseum was confirmed. And we don't know their fates.
  • Someone from Parasite Eve: Without any of the horror elements.
  • The Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo: That version seems cute too me.
  • Lumina: If she and Ollete meet, someone might bring up how they both sound alike.
  • The Gullwings: Seems to me, those three need some character development. Seeing that their overly trusting, like Terra and Riku (in the first game). And I want Tara Strong to be in this game.
  • Sephiroth and Cloud: We still want to know where they disappeared to after they clashed.

Well that's all I got.

Sion Barzahd from The Bouncer.

Volt Krueger from The Bouncer.

Koh Leifoh from The Bouncer.

Dominique Cross from The Bouncer.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII.

Caius Ballad from Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Noel Kreiss from Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You.

I think that's just about it :].

I'd love everyone who has ever appeared in the series to return in this game, but I would also love to see some new faces such as Lightning (and maybe some of her gang) and Noctus (provided that FFXV has been out for a long enough time, though no doubt Nomura is familiar enough with his character to write him in an accurate representation in KH3 even if they are released like a year apart from each other). I'd also love to see Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka return to the forefront, only with their mature actors (or in Selphie's case her same old actor) and it would be awesome if they had their original abilities to be able to help out in the fight in some way (I mean one of them is a main protagonist, you'd think you could have at least some interesting interactions between Tidus, Sora, and Riku if they were all fighting badasses, am I right?). I'd also like to see some of the reimagined classic characters that we've seen in Dissidia, like Warrior of Light and Firion, those would add an interesting flavor to the game (although maybe I'm craving Sora in the new Dissidia a little more...). And of course other Square Enix characters would be a nice addition too, it could be a good avenue to attract gamers like me into other franchises that I may not have played before. I'd also like to see Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, and other FF7 characters to return too, and more than anything I'd love some more explanation and closure to Cloud and Spehiroth's story. There's thousands of ways that I want KH3 to be the biggest game ever, and this is just one of them. <3

I'd love to see a lot of the Final Fantasy XIII crew show up, since they seem that they would be easily integrated, especially Lightning, Snow, and Noel.  Caius would also be awesome, but I'm not sure that they would incorporate him.  I also really want to see what happens to Zack and Auron, as Matteso commented.

Beyond that . . . .  I'd seriously *love* to see Chrono Trigger characters make an appearance but I know this likely won't happen. : (

Characters from the Drakengard and Chrono series.

I'd love to see all the Square characters introduced into the series return, and as for new faces, Caius Ballad, Gilgamesh, and Vincent would be badass!  I'd also love to see Rinoa finally appear in the series, since she is Squall's love interest in Final Fantasy VIII!  I mean, it's odd enough that she's never been introduced, so at this point, it should only be fair that she be brought into the series, am I right?  Oh, and I'd also like it if a Final Fantasy summon would appear!  Lighting is most likely bound to appear, but as for Noctis, he may not, although one can never say never!

Gah, there's just so much possibilities regarding which Square characters could get the spotlight! X_X

And also, I have to agree with Headphone Jack!  During Birth By Sleep's credits, we are implied that Zack met his end at the hands of Sephiroth, as we see a black feather falling gently before the clip fades away!  As for Auron, he also received closure, since during Kingdom Hearts II's credits, we saw his soul went on to rest in peace! (I'll assume that the Farplanes are Final Fantasy X's version of the Afterlife.)

Edited by Shigehiko

I like to see the following:

FFVII Crisis Core - Zack (with his older Crisis Core look (scar on his cheek, his different hair style, and his Buster Sword), Angeal, Genesis

FFVIII - Rinoa

FFXIII - Lightning, Snow, Hope, Sazh, Dajh, Serah, Vanille, Fang

FFXIII-2 - Noel, Yuel, and Caius (as a secret boss)

FFXIII Lightning Returns - Lumina

The main TWEWY group and Sho Minamimoto

FFXV - Noctis (as a secret boss to promote FFXV)

Edited by Keyblade101