Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Songbird Rebel

Happy Anniversary, X-Keepers!

Hey, Guys.

This is Songbird Rebel here, dropping by to acknowledge how May 26 is a momentous day for a certain group on Youtube. About a year ago, these five of the greatest Kingdom Hearts Youtubers: HMK, SoraAlam, Cynical from TheGamerJoints, VoltEditzz, and Skyward Wing have come together and collaborated into the group we all known and love, The X-Keepers. Each of the X-Keepers have mentioned in their anniversary video that the X-Keepers has grown to be more than just a team, They were friends, perhaps even more; they were like brothers. And their personal encounter with one another in PAX Boston have strengthen the bond that have stemmed from their passion of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. If any of you X-Keepers are reading this, Happy Anniversary, you guys. I will leave you with X-Keepers' anniversary video. And If you'd like, Please feel free to check out the X-Keepers' Fan Club (http://the-x-keepers.deviantart.com/)

SoraAlam:

Skyward Wing:

HMK:

Cynical:

And until next time, this is Songbird Rebel, signing out.

Edited by Songbird Rebel

"Greatest"...well, okay, to each their own I guess. I'm not about to rain on anybody's parade over a difference of opinion.

Also, since when did they go by X-Keepers? I thought they were the KEY Keepers? Or did they just change that because of KHX? :/

The "X" from the X-Keepers is similar to that of the "X"-blade. "Although χ-blade is pronounced "Keyblade", the letter "χ" is the letter chi from the Greek alphabet. This is why the name of the weapon is spelled "χ-blade", but, as Master Xehanort explains, can be pronounced "Kye-blade". Master Xehanort explains to Ventus, with a visual demonstration of the ancient letter "χ", that he is not referring to a Keyblade that Keyblade Wielders use. He continues to state that the letter itself carries a meaning of "death" and that it "spells endings"."  (Courtesy of the following link: http://www.khwiki.com/%CE%A7-blade#Design)

Edited by Songbird Rebel

The "X" from the X-Keepers is similar to that of the "X"-blade. "Although χ-blade is pronounced "Keyblade", the letter "χ" is the letter chi from the Greek alphabet. This is why the name of the weapon is spelled "χ-blade", but, as Master Xehanort explains, can be pronounced "Kye-blade". Master Xehanort explains to Ventus, with a visual demonstration of the ancient letter "χ", that he is not referring to a Keyblade that Keyblade Wielders use. He continues to state that the letter itself carries a meaning of "death" and that it "spells endings"."  (Courtesy of the following link: http://www.khwiki.com/%CE%A7-blade#Design)

No no no, I get that it still sounds like key, I'm just asking WHY did they change it to X, is it because they're all playing KHX and they just thought it sounded more clever? Cause if that's the reason........well, points for trying anyway. :P