Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Couple Holds Zelda Themed Marriage at GameStop

Not sure how to feel about this. This is both great and sad

If video games is what brought them together, I'd say let them have the wedding they want :)

Heck, an aquaintance of mine loves tuning cars, and he's arranging his wedding on a tuning car show xD

If video games is what brought them together, I'd say let them have the wedding they want :)

Heck, an aquaintance of mine loves tuning cars, and he's arranging his wedding on a tuning car show xD

Well it's not like I'm telling them that it is wrong or they shouldn't have done it that way. 

I wouldn't want a marriage in church either because that is boring but marrying in a GameStop seems..sad? underwhelming? I just wouldn't do it myself.

You know, that GameStop looks like the one near where I live, which is in Medina, Ohio. In fact, I even see where that Digimon game was on those shelves, it's in the exact same spot as the one in my local store. (4th row up in the group of games on the left, second game from the right.) Although, it's probably a coincidence. But that is awesome! Congrats to them!

I entirely agree with Shuy.  I feel pretty mixed about it.  I feel that they underplayed their wedding as well, but if it's what makes them happy I'd say they should go for it!  I just, uh, yeah . . . .  They seem a bit, ah, dedicated to their games, and that may be putting it mildly. : P

It's pretty cool. If they enjoyed their wedding then I'm glad they were able to have it there. I don't know if I would do that myself but it's nice to see videogames bring so many together. Congratulations to them!  xD

I guess whatever makes them happy! From the picture, they look like they are shining and really enjoying it, so that's all that matters. :3 I'd never get married at a GameStop though.