Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xer

My Avast Antivirus would indicate virus and blocked the page ALWAYS when I tried to enter the forum section

I have McAfee anti-virus and it never detects anything on KH13 as being unsafe or suspicious. I also have the website checker extension tool too and it never picks up anything like that. Some anti-virus programs run differently and detect different things, but since being here from 2009 to now, I've never ran into a virus on KH13. I would look more into your anti-virus program and possibly switch to another one after looking at reviews of them if you are having a lot of problems with Avast. Also, some anti-virus programs have a parental setting too and makes sure the site is safe browsing for teens or children, so you maybe want to look at that setting as well. Anyway, one of the admins or mods could probably give you better information and see if they have ran into anything on here, but no one else has really made topics about a problem with Avast as far as I've seen.

I've been having this problem for a while. Sometimes it locks me out of a certain subforums or threads. It usually passes with time or restarting my laptop though

My mom's computer has Avast and it did the same thing to me for the whole website.  My computer has McAfee and it works fine.  Not sure why Avast didn't seem to like the site.  There's definitely no viruses.

I'd just try to check the settings and see it there's a way to list the site as safe or something.

If you let me know the specific page that this happens on, and the specific message that your antivirus gives, then I can look into it.

There's definitely no viruses on KH13, but it may be complaining about some external image that was embedded on a page, or something like that.

If you let me know the specific page that this happens on, and the specific message that your antivirus gives, then I can look into it.

There's definitely no viruses on KH13, but it may be complaining about some external image that was embedded on a page, or something like that.

Hey DChiuch. I just click on the forum section up there next to the other ones, and I ALWAYS get this

Posted Image

But I'm able to acess the forums if I search on google KH13 forums, and go to a section, and there it detects me virus (sorry about the portuguese version)

Posted Image

EDIT: Apparently after posting this, for some reason the forums are now working without any virus popups. Weird.

Edited by Xer

Hey DChiuch. I just click on the forum section up there next to the other ones, and I ALWAYS get this

Posted Image

But I'm able to acess the forums if I search on google KH13 forums, and go to a section, and there it detects me virus (sorry about the portuguese version)

Posted Image

EDIT: Apparently after posting this, for some reason the forums are now working without any virus popups. Weird.

I blocked that website URL that Avast complained about from KH13, so hopefully this fixes the problem.

Let me know if it happens again.

hatok, are you also using Avast? Does it complain about the same URL?

I blocked that website URL that Avast complained about from KH13, so hopefully this fixes the problem.

Let me know if it happens again.

hatok, are you also using Avast? Does it complain about the same URL?

It's running smooth as a track. Thanks for your time :D