Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

Text The XIIIth Seeker of Darkness: You

So I've been trying to write this for quite a while, but I have finally done it. As you have most likely already seen the title of this topic, this is about the 13th seeker of darkness. However, I decided to something interesting. I decided that I want to make you a part of the story. That's right! You are the 13th seeker of darkness! Enjoy and please leave a comment on your thoughts on this.

The XIIIth Seeker of Darkness: You

Chapter I

“I was the newest member of this ‘organization’, the 13th to be specific,” you say to yourself. “They tell me that I was very special to take that role, but why?” you ask yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“For some reason, I can’t remember who I am or where I even came from. All I remember was finding myself in a world filled with nothing but the darkness around me and its foul stench. All I did was walk forwards, ‘cause that was really the only thing I could do.”

“It felt like I had walked for days, but strangely enough, at the same time, it felt like I had walked for a few minutes,” you continue. “I wasn’t hungry or tired or anything really. I just walked…and walked. Until, I arrived at a beach with sand that had the colour of charcoal, the sea with the same shade, as it was reflecting the starless sky; and an orb of light in the distant horizon.”

“That light was what intrigued me the most. It was far, but I could feel its soothing warmth and just staring at it made me forget what kind of place I was in, even the horrific smell.”

“It was then that I decided to swim out and reach that light for as long as it took. I had to have some sort of goal and that was what I wanted. However, as soon as I was about to make my first step into the water, I heard a strange noise from behind me. I turned round to see a black-hooded figure who was offering his hand to me.”

“He said that my goal was not that precious light in the distance, but to join his organization of hooded figures. I can’t say that I didn’t trust him at first, but I didn’t what to do. After all, he was the first person I met ever since I had found myself with no memories.”

“So I followed him into some sort of portal that he made appear just by raising his hand. After that, I found myself in a dark city, in front of a skyscraper.”

The man took of his hood to reveal an eye-patched individual with scars, golden eyes, pointed ears and a huge grin.

He offers you a black coat, the same one he was wearing and said that it would protect you from the darkness. At that moment, you quickly take the garment and wear it as you believed in the man’s words and you already feel safe wearing the coat as you did not wish to find yourself in that strange place again.

“You feel safe kiddo?” he asks you.

You decide not to answer him as you still don’t feel that this man is trustworthy and instead, you pull the coat’s hood over your face to hide it.

“Well aren’t you just an individual of words? As if,” he says. He tells you to follow him up a road ahead, towards a floating castle over a bottomless pit. On your way there, the man continues to ramble and doesn’t stop talking. He goes on to say how you’re ‘special.’ You remain unsure whether or not he was showing a sign of appreciation or if he was just straight out insulting you, but you continue to remain unresponsive.

He finally decides to introduce himself as you arrive in front of the castle: Xigbar.

You and Xigbar walk towards the castle on some sort of blue platform.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, you find yourself in the centre of thirteen thrones with everyone one of them filled with hooded figures, except for two: one of which Xigbar states that it’s his. The other remains unknown to you.

You look up to see an old man with the same eyes and ears as Xigbar. He seemed to be the only one among them who was not wearing the black coat.

“Does he not need protection from the darkness?” you ask yourself.

The old man grows a grin and says, “At last, our XIIIth member has arrived. Mark my words my companion, your services to this group will not go unnoticed. Of that I am certain.”

You feel like you are at home as you feel safe with this organization of black-hooded figures.

“But first,” the old man continues, “we must observe your ways on the battlefield to see if you are truly worthy. As I have been told you have quite remarkable skills.”

All of a sudden, you’re feelings of safety wash away as you are surprised by the words of the old man.

“I can’t even remember who I am!” you say to yourself. “How am I able to fight? And from where did the old man hear I am worthy? Was I a truly powerful person before my awakening with no memories? Who was I?”

You are left with these questions and so many more in your mind as the old man decides to inform you of your first dual.

Edited by Master Eraqus

So I've been trying to write this for quite a while, but I have finally done it. As you have most likely already seen the title of this topic, this is about the 13th seeker of darkness. However, I decided to something interesting. I decided that I want to make you a part of the story. That's right! You are the 13th seeker of darkness! Enjoy and please leave a comment on your thoughts on this.

The XIIIth Seeker of Darkness: You

Chapter I

“I was the newest member of this ‘organization’, the 13th to be specific,” you say to yourself. “They tell me that I was very special to take that role, but why?” you ask yourself.

“For some reason, I can’t remember who I am or where I even came from. All I remember was finding myself in a world filled with nothing but the darkness around me and its foul stench. All I did was walk forwards, ‘cause that was really the only thing I could do.”

“It felt like I had walked for days, but strangely enough, at the same time, it felt like I had walked for a few minutes,” you continue. “I wasn’t hungry or tired or anything really. I just walked…and walked. Until, I arrived at a beach with sand that had the colour of charcoal, the sea with the same shade, as it was reflecting the starless sky; and an orb of light in the distant horizon.”

“That light was what intrigued me the most. It was far, but I could feel its soothing warmth and just staring at it made me forget what kind of place I was in, even the horrific smell.”

“It was then that I decided to swim out and reach that light for as long as it took. I had to have some sort of goal and that was what I wanted. However, as soon as I was about to make my first step into the water, I heard a strange noise from behind me. I turned round to see a black-hooded figure who was offering his hand to me.”

“He said that my goal was not that precious light in the distance, but to join his organization of hooded figures. I can’t say that I didn’t trust him at first, but I didn’t what to do. After all, he was the first person I met ever since I had found myself with no memories.”

“So I followed him into some sort of portal that he made appear just by raising his hand. After that, I found myself in a dark city, in front of a skyscraper.”

The man took of his hood to reveal an eye-patched individual with scars, golden eyes, pointed ears and a huge grin.

He offers you a black coat, the same one he was wearing and said that it would protect me from the darkness. At that moment, you quickly take the garment and wear it as you believed in the man’s words and you already feel safe wearing the coat as you did not wish to find yourself in that strange place again.

“You feel safe kiddo?” he asks you.

You decide not to answer him as you still don’t feel that this man is trustworthy and instead, you pull the coat’s hood over your face to hide it.

“Well aren’t you just an individual of words? As if,” he says. He tells you to follow him up a road ahead, towards a floating castle over a bottomless pit. On your way there, the man continues to ramble and doesn’t stop talking. He goes on to say how you’re ‘special.’ You remain unsure whether or not he was showing a sign of appreciation or if he was just straight out insulting you, but you continue to remain unresponsive.

He finally decides to introduce himself as you arrive in front of the castle: Xigbar.

You and Xigbar walk towards the castle on some sort of blue platform.

Eventually, you find yourself in the centre of thirteen thrones with everyone one of them filled with hooded figures, except for two: one of which Xigbar states that it’s his. The other remains unknown to you.

You look up to see an old man with the same eyes and ears as Xigbar. He seemed to be the only one among them who was not wearing the black coat.

“Does he not need protection from the darkness?” you ask yourself.

The old man grows a grin and says, “At last, our XIIIth member has arrived. Mark my words my companion, your services to this group will not go unnoticed. Of that I am certain.”

You feel like you are at home as you feel safe with this organization of black-hooded figures.

“But first,” the old man continues, “we must observe your ways on the battlefield to see if you are truly worthy. As I have been told you have quite remarkable skills.”

All of a sudden, you’re feelings of safety wash away as you are surprised by the words of the old man.

“I can’t even remember who I am!” you say to yourself. “How am I able to fight? And from where did the old man hear I am worthy? Was I a truly powerful person before my awakening with no memories? Who was I?”

You are left with these questions and so many more in your mind as the old man decides to inform you of your first dual.

this is pretty kool :D i like it. for one are "We" going to get a back story?