Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

How to Raise an Idiot Mafia Boss (Signups)

How to Raise an Idiot Mafia Boss (RP)

Long long ago there was a city that prospered in wealth and fame from the kind-hearted Mafia family that led it. Most of the citizens were happy with the family and grew into a healthy modern economy you would see today. Peace and protection was everyone, intill one day a citizen rebelled. The citizen grew a army and later took control of the city, killing anyone who was a part of the Mafia family. As to why that citizen was so successful remains a mystery to this day. The people out of fear followed the citizen as he became Dictator of the now called, “Dialucia.” Dialucia has been like this for 73 years, with the first Dictator giving his throne to his son. However….just recently the 2end Dictator is of need of a new leader to take his place….BUT

YOU HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE! :D

“Hello, my name is Professor. Fluffalluffikins III, but you can just call me Professor. If your receiving this message, you are the unlucky one who has to deal with their bloodline! Sucks for you! Did you know that 73 years ago, a family member of yours fought for the Sky family. Yes, yes! You! However, due to certain circumstances, your family member was to surrender and become apart of the pitiful lower class, eventually having a family leading to you. I take it that most of the members at the time have died, but it’s your turn!

Not all hope has been lost! You see, I’ve recently discovered that there is one remaining person who has the bloodline of the Mafia family from 73 years ago! However…she’s an incredibly nitwitted 15 year old, who has no clue of her own bloodline. Troublesome right? That’s where you come in! Your job is to follow my orders each day, and train that idiotic girl to become the next Mafia Boss who can finally defeat the line of Dictators. Your award will be massive, and you’ll also become a badass! Who wouldn’t want that?!

If you don’t follow my messages, you’ll be killed :D

From,

Professor.

Overview:

This RP will be day by day. You will be receiving missions each day through your phone, and your job is to complete them. Simple right? However, there might be some trouble on the way from the challenges the Dictator (Whom you could be) throws at you, and dealing with a clueless wimpy Mafia Boss girl. Yes. KHR inspired me for this :) The setting is between a modern-day and old European, depending om what class you are. The more rich you are, the more technological your weapon is. You’ll be a normal citizen at the beginning of the RP.

Rules:

Please read the KH13 rules, that’s all Lee ask. Oh! But no over- posting! This means you can only post 4 times, then wait intill Lee’s post. The reason for this is to help prevent people from being lost, which Lee can help them with when Lee posts.  Plus, if you wish to quit the RP, let Lee know so we can plan something, like killing off your character or something. To let Lee know you’ve read the rules, put “Moo Moo” at the end of your character sheet.

If you don’t post within 5 days, Lee is going to assume you quit.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Class: (Dirt Poor, Poor, Ok Middle, Middle, Rich, I’m the new Dictaor, or I’m the Dictator’s left or right hand man)

Weapon:

Appearance:

Bio:

Anything Else We Should Know:

About the Dictator:

You actually could be the Dictator! Yesh, become an epic evil villain who rules the city! It’s first come, first serve. But, if you like, you could be the Dictator’s close personal friends who are always at his/her side. If not, you will be joining the secret rebellion team, with Professor and my other character.

Good Luck! 

Wait so now I'm going to be killed if I don't join this RP?

Exactly (Lol)

*debating on whether I should be evil or not*

Yesh! Oh and u should find Book so u guys could be like the evil duo or something ;P

Character Sheet:

Name: Alexander Glamring

Class: Rich

Weapon: Primarily Revolvers but with basic knowledge of other firearms

Appearance: My avatar

Prologue (13 years old)

Posted Image

Bio: Born into money, I've never had to want for anything. Apparently I'm supposed to help a mob boss who adopted a poor person...or was it the other way around? Well it went something like that.

Anything Else We Should Know: My family got their money from selling guns to the mafia and later the dictator. After decades of providing firearms for the city, the Glamring Gun Corporation (GGC for short) is now the primary gun provider to all, though the dictator decides who they can and can't be sold to.

Moo Moo

Edited by Omelette

Name: K. Weismann

Class: Dictator 

Weapon: Everything the Dictator controls  

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Became dictator through a series of events leading him to distrust people and the sort. He trusts a few people he knew since childhood. Youngest of his siblings, but the only one remaining since the others were killed. He was taught various combat skill since he wasn't originally going to be the dictator. Maintains good relationship with GGC.

Moo Moo 

Edited by King Demise

Name: Yui Smith (Real Name: Amaririsu  Sky)

Class: Poor

Weapon: Normal Iron Sword

Occupation: At first, a failing typical high school student. Intill a group of rebels revealed to her that she is the last remaining bloodline of the Sky Family. Thus Later, a Mafia Boss in-training.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Yui was adopted by a Poor Class family when she was a baby, at least that’s what she has been told. Yui attends Dialuia’s high school where she often receives low grades and is bullied quite often. Due to her family being poor, she works part-time as a ramen delivery girl. Despite her treatment, Yui is a gentle kind-hearted person who often forgets she’s in a dictated government. She’s best at playing card games, especially her favorite game Moe.

Lately, Yui has been receiving strange texts from a unknown source, intill one day a group a of rebels tell her she is next in line as the Mafia Boss who must receive the throne back. She often becomes a crybaby during her training, and usually gets scolded.

Anything Else We Should Know: Nobody, including the Dictator knows of Yui’s true bloodline as heir to the Sky Family. Yui doesn’t even know intill u tell her. She’s going to be a tough one to train…

Moo Moo

Edited by Nora Valkyrie

Character Sheet:

Name: Alexander Glamring

Class: Rich (it says we start as normal but I'm assuming that applies to the mob boss' teacher)

Weapon: Primarily Revolvers but with basic knowledge of other firearms

Appearance: My avatar

Posted Image

Bio: Born into money, I've never had to want for anything. I've had and can get anything I want, which as you can imagine makes for a very boring lifestyle. I've recently self-diagnosed myself with melancholy, a deadly disease that's killed every member of my family throughout history. In an attempt to overcome this inescapable curse I joined a rebellion I caught word of from the chef. Apparently I'm supposed to help a mob boss who adopted a poor person...or was it the other way around? Well it went something like that.

Anything Else We Should Know: My family got their money from selling guns to the mafia and later the dictator. After decades of providing firearms for the city, the Glamring Corporation is now the primary gun provider to all, though the dictator decides who they can and can't be sold to.

Moo Moo

Accepted! And Yeah, you 'll be a normal citizen  intill your first mission comes

Name: K. Weismann

Class: Dictator 

Weapon: Everything the Dictator controls  

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Became dictator through a series of events leading him to distrust people and the sort. He trusts a few people he knew since childhood. Youngest of his siblings, but the only one remaining since the others were killed. He was taught various combat skill since he wasn't originally going to be the dictator. Maintains good relationship with GGC.

Moo Moo 

Congrats on being first! ;D Accepted.

Oh a normal citizen?

My whole bio so far is dependent on being rich and the heiress of the GGC already so do I have to edit that?

I'm a normal citizen I was just born into money, that's the current setup I've got

Oh a normal citizen?My whole bio so far is dependent on being rich and the heiress of the GGC already so do I have to edit that?I'm a normal citizen I was just born into money, that's the current setup I've got

Your Bio's fine, it will make more sense when Lee first posts

So Lee's going to see what kind of characters we have, then make maybe 3 more.

Name: Briennai Jackson 

Class: Dirt Poor

Weapon: Makeshift Board Sword and 2 stolen knives. one rusty revolver with no ammo 

Bio:

Her parents left her with her grandmother when she was only a little girl. Her grandmother was very poor but took the best care of her that she could. Her grandmother passed away when she was ten but she was adopted into another family. Her siblings bullied her and she hated it there so she ran away to the streets where she has been ever since. One time, (a few days prior to the start of the RP) she had gone without food for 5 days because she was completely out of money. This was when the mafia picked her up and saw how much potential she had.

Anything Else We Should Know: Nothing yet....

Name: Briennai Jackson 

Class: Dirt Poor

Weapon: Makeshift Board Sword and 2 stolen knives. one rusty revolver with no ammo 

Bio:

Her parents left her with her grandmother when she was only a little girl. Her grandmother was very poor but took the best care of her that she could. Her grandmother passed away when she was ten but she was adopted into another family. Her siblings bullied her and she hated it there so she ran away to the streets where she has been ever since. One time, (a few days prior to the start of the RP) she had gone without food for 5 days because she was completely out of money. This was when the mafia picked her up and saw how much potential she had.

Anything Else We Should Know: Nothing yet....

Accepted :3 Ok if we could just have like 2 more characters, Lee will make her others and then we can start.

Name: The Nuban

Weapon: A heavy crossbow with several utility bolts, like exploding, grappling, tear gas, net, etc. Also a hunting knife. He's also been known to be extremely competent with straight up fist to fist fighting. Large library of experience with firearms and a larger personal armory available to him should he have time to prepare something special.

Appearance: A giant of a man, the Nuban is dark skinned, 6'9", 235 lbs., and about as buff as the strongest man you've ever seen times two. His hair is completely shaved off, and he has no facial hair. He has rather mild dark brown eyes which contrast his otherwise fierce look. He has several scars, on his face, chest, and arms. Normally he wears dark green cargo pants and a tight black muscle shirt with black combat boots.

Bio: Most of the Nuban's history is unknown, including his name. Kidnapped from a young age and raised as a child soldier, he has only ever been the Nuban. He grew up quick and he grew up tough, to the point that he knows little compassion. At the same time, he holds a deep and storied code of conduct. He is polite to women, never betrays a friend, and never leaves a job unfinished. The Nuban came to this city only recently, after hearing of the abundance of work the place has. After the Mafia contacted him, it is said that you could see the huge white smile on his face from a mile away. This would be his ultimate test.

Anything Else We Should Know: The Nuban is quiet. He doesn't like talking too much, nor does he negotiate much. He leaves that to his employers. The Nuban has been killing for as long as he can remember, and as such has seemingly grown insensitive to the pain. But those brown eyes hold back a sea of regret. He judges others silently, keeping his opinions to himself.

Moo Moo

Name: The Nuban

Weapon: A heavy crossbow with several utility bolts, like exploding, grappling, tear gas, net, etc. Also a hunting knife. He's also been known to be extremely competent with straight up fist to fist fighting. Large library of experience with firearms and a larger personal armory available to him should he have time to prepare something special.

Appearance: A giant of a man, the Nuban is dark skinned, 6'9", 235 lbs., and about as buff as the strongest man you've ever seen times two. His hair is completely shaved off, and he has no facial hair. He has rather mild dark brown eyes which contrast his otherwise fierce look. He has several scars, on his face, chest, and arms. Normally he wears dark green cargo pants and a tight black muscle shirt with black combat boots.

Bio: Most of the Nuban's history is unknown, including his name. Kidnapped from a young age and raised as a child soldier, he has only ever been the Nuban. He grew up quick and he grew up tough, to the point that he knows little compassion. At the same time, he holds a deep and storied code of conduct. He is polite to women, never betrays a friend, and never leaves a job unfinished. The Nuban came to this city only recently, after hearing of the abundance of work the place has. After the Mafia contacted him, it is said that you could see the huge white smile on his face from a mile away. This would be his ultimate test.

Anything Else We Should Know: The Nuban is quiet. He doesn't like talking too much, nor does he negotiate much. He leaves that to his employers. The Nuban has been killing for as long as he can remember, and as such has seemingly grown insensitive to the pain. But those brown eyes hold back a sea of regret. He judges others silently, keeping his opinions to himself.

Moo Moo

Interesting Character, Accepted. And ok Neko-Chan :)

Name: Fiore Bellocruz

Class: Dictator’s right hand man

Weapon: Any weapon that the dictator might be able to give him. However, has a personal sniper rifle to call his own, which he nicknames Agro.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Only son of his two parents, and comes from middle class background. Fiore has known K. Weismann since they were young, and have remained friends up until the current events, where he is now K's right hand man. His hobby as a marksman has made him an excellent shooter with unmatched accuracy. Personality wise he is a cheerful person who is rather playful for his age. He loves showing off his sniper rifle Agro, which he built himself. However his smile hides the fact that he only cares for the people he is close to, the rest being simply targets for his rifle were he to be ordered to shoot.

Anything Else We Should Know:

• His only friend is K, which he cares for a lot. Which makes his circle of loved ones consisting of his parents and K, no one else. Everyone else are simply work partners.
  • He is Passive-Agressive. He'll hold in feelings of all kinds at the moment, until it becomes too much to handle, to which makes him to explode of emotions later on.
  • He plays and acts childish for his age to hide the fact that he is actually trigger happy, which he knows it can be a bad thing.
  • He secretly enjoys his position, as it makes him feel important, and gives him more time to be with K.
  • He has slowly become a bit possessive over K as his friend. His parents consider it unhealthy.

Moo Moo

@Neko-chan Lee is another person? I thought you were just one of those people who spoke in the third person all the time...... And yes I know people who refer to themselves in the third person when speaking to a group....Idk why...

Edited by Gamergirl Jackson

@Neko-chan Lee is another person? I thought you were just one of those people who spoke in the third person all the time...... And yes I know people who refer to themselves in the third person when speaking to a group....Idk why...

Lee is Nora, and yeah, she likes to talk in 3rd person.

Lee is Nora, and yeah, she likes to talk in 3rd person.

Ohh ok. I also know people in person that do that. Sometimes its strange sometimes its just normal.