Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, as most of you already know, I love posting stories here for all to read, and I've gotten quite a few followers over the years!  Over the course of these almost 4 years that I've been on this site, I've written the following stories!

• The Keyblade War Chapter I
  • Seeing The World With Brand New Eyes
  • A Reason To Fight
  • Kingdom Hearts Christmas Special: After The Keyblade War
  • The Keyblade War Chapter II: Chaotic Twilight
  • Bokutachi No Hibi (Our Days) A Roxas X Xion Story

So in short, those are the stories I've written so far, and I've loved writing each and every single one of them!  After I finished Bokutachi No Hibi, I mentioned that I was going to take a small break from writing, and I would also ponder what story I was going to write next, because I had two in mind, and now, I'm going to reveal my next story!  And so, my next story shall be...

The Keyblade War Chapter III: Beauty Of Apocalypse!

For those who have followed my Keyblade War Saga, you all know what this means!  It'll be the final installment in my Keyblade War Trilogy, and I'm very much looking forward to start posting it!  I was going to reveal this on the day of KHLegendIII's Birthday, which is this Saturday, but since I'll be going to Comic-Con tomorrow and return late on Saturday, I figured I'd announce this now, since I probably might not come online on Saturday night!  But yeah, KHLegendIII, that's my birthday gift to you!  And for all my dear members who have been following my stories, I hope you all get excited for it!  I'll be sure to make the story worth your while!

As for the release date...that, I shall not reveal yet!  I want you all to wait just a tad bit longer!  So anyways, yeah, look forward to The Keyblade War Chapter III: Beauty Of Apocalypse, which shall be my next story! :D

YES! I WAS RIGHT! THANK YOU!

Haha, you're welcome!  It's the least I could do, since you're one of my most loyal followers! Oh, and I hope you had a very Happy Birthday! :3

I can't wait! I'm sure I'll love it just as much as all your others stories!  :biggrin:

Thanks man, I appreciate it!  Again, I want to thank you for always taking the time to read my stories!  You are also another of my most loyal followers!  I hope you'll look forward to the story! :D