Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Film Captain America: Civil War cast revealed!*Slight spoilers*

This list is huge so I'm just going to put the actors/actresses and their roles:

Chris Evans-Steve Rogers/Captain America

Robert Downey Jr.-Tony Stark/Iron Man

Scarlett Johansson-Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

Sebastian Stan-Bucky Barns/Winter Soldier

Anthony Mackie-Sam Wilson/Falcon

Paul Bettany-The Vision

Don Cheadle-Jim Rhodes/War Machine

Elizabeth Olsen-Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch

Paul Rudd-Scott Lang/Ant-Man

Chadwick Boseman-T’Challa/Black Panther

Emily VanCamp-Sharon Carter/Agent 13

Frank Grillo-Brock Rumlow/Crossbones

William Hurt-General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross

Holy Crap that's a huge cast! Now there are some actors/actresses who are in it and doesn't have roles just yet:

Martin Freeman and Daniel Brühl.

What do you guys think of this cast?

Source: http://marvel.com/news/movies/24586/marvel_studios_begins_production_on_marvels_captain_america_civil_war

I kind of expected all of them to appear in the film so this isn't really that surprising to me, but the one that is is Black Panther I wouldn't expect him to show up unless it is a small role considering that the Black Panther movie isn't coming out until well after this movie, I'm really looking forward to this since this movie is actually the start of Phase 3 for the MCU I'm hoping that Daredevil will show up as well that would be great but if he doesn't oh well

General Ross being there gives me hope that maybe finally- finally- there's gonna be a new Hulk movie. He's my favorite Marvel hero by far and he deserves more development than he's been getting.

unfortunately, the hulk has been turned into a punchline, only used when it's funny or for the average "avenger vs avenger" fight, I doubt that they would delve into some of his more developed aspects like banner controlled hulk just because it would ruin his gear in the formula of the avengers movies. It's a shame, Mark ruffalo is an amazing banner, but he's probably going to be that "I don't like the monster inside" type of guy this entire franchise.

unfortunately, the hulk has been turned into a punchline, only used when it's funny or for the average "avenger vs avenger" fight, I doubt that they would delve into some of his more developed aspects like banner controlled hulk just because it would ruin his gear in the formula of the avengers movies. It's a shame, Mark ruffalo is an amazing banner, but he's probably going to be that "I don't like the monster inside" type of guy this entire franchise.

I dunno, I heard that Ruffalo was in talks with producers for a Hulk movie and he's been pushing for a good script which is why it's taking so long. I think he wants to develop the Hulk more (it kind of happened a bit in Age of Ultron) and he's got enough pull to make it happen.

I'm obviously not expecting Joe Fixit or Planet Hulk or any of that rad stuff, but I think they're gonna make Hulk more than a punchline. If a new Hulk movie ever comes out, of course.