Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
catmaster0116

I improvise Roxas on Violin, Piano and Vocals

Hey Guys and Girls :)

Its been a while since I did anything musical to show you guys. The last thing I had to show you all was that "Kingdom Hearts Project" thingy.

Today I surfed our forums and we had some people learn new instruments (SorRik and her lovely Violin performance and that other KH13 member announced that he/she Chronomagister just started Saxophone, I apologise in that I can't recall your name X_X). So I thought I might as well do something xD.

Prepare to bleed out of your ears  (as well as bleed out of every other orifice of your body)

Here I perform Roxas's theme on the Piano/Vocals and untuned violin and

Here I Perform a very short piece from "The Place where I'll return to someday" from Final Fantasy IX.

The songs above have not been remastered nor was any autotune applied. The ONLY thing I did do was add reverb.

Edited by catmaster0116

Hey Guys and Girls :)Its been a while since I did anything musical to show you guys. The last thing I had to show you all was that "

" thingy.Today I surfed our forums and we had some people learn new instruments (SorRik and her lovely Violin performance and that other KH13 member announced that he/she Chronomagister just started Saxophone, I apologise in that I can't recall your name X_X). So I thought I might as well do something xD.Prepare to bleed out of your ears  (as well as bleed out of every other orifice of your body)%20Roxas%20(Piano%20Violin%20Voice).mp3]Here I perform Roxas's theme on the Piano/Vocals and untuned violin and%20The%20Place%20I]Here I Perform a very short piece from "
" from Final Fantasy IX.The songs above have not been remastered nor was any autotune applied. The ONLY thing I did do was add reverb.
Wow your so awesome your violin playing and piano are amazing. :D Did you tinker all that in the piano? :O And I like your voice too. ^_^

Wow your so awesome your violin playing and piano are amazing. :D Did you tinker all that in the piano? :O And I like your voice too. ^_^

I like how he plays it's really good. :)

Aww Thnx SorRik xD

Lol, I started learning Violin during end of 2013 but I stopped after mid 2014 since I didn't have time for Music. But I think you're going to be way better than me afterwards :). I love Piano since its actually my main instrument and I've been singing on/off for many years now. You should upload more performances soon :)

Points for Chuuka Neko for playing Roxas theme before my bae did it for me.

:D ~ I'm sure your Bae would do a better job at performing Roxas's theme than me

Give me the chills . This is amazing. Any chance of doing a longer and slightly remixed version ?

I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

I don't have plans to do a remixed version though :(. It was planned to be a one-shot music performance thing since everything was recorded and mixed within 20 mins lol xD.