Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anonn0000

Happy Birthday, soravids!

Umm, thank you, but it's not my B-day. Still appreciate the thought! :)

You're welcome. I'd do it for anyone, really.

I hope you get a lot of awesome gifts when your birthday DOES come!!! I hope when my birthday comes people show me a lot of riku picts lol

You're welcome. I'd do it for anyone, really.

I hope you get a lot of awesome gifts when your birthday DOES come!!! I hope when my birthday comes people show me a lot of riku picts lol

I hope the same for you! It's August 7th everyone! :)

I hope the same for you! It's August 7th everyone! :)

Thats 9 days before my birthday! :D Also you are a fellow leo. Meow <3

And thanks!! I hope i win kh3d way before then though. i wanna see riku's whole story!! riku's so cute

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Thats 9 days before my birthday! :D Also you are a fellow leo. Meow <3

And thanks!! I hope i win kh3d way before then though. i wanna see riku's whole story!! riku's so cute

Nice! First leo I've met here. My Meow Wow avatar is fitting

GO LEOS! You're awesome, i must add you to my friends <3

I appreciate that! And you are equally awesome! I shall make you a birthday thread when the time is right!

I appreciate that! And you are equally awesome! I shall make you a birthday thread when the time is right!

Remember; lots of riku picts! :3

BTW, i have autism. And i feel weird about this one convo i had here...the other day. So if i dissaper for awhile, you'll know why. Likely cuz my autism is too severe to have fun here for awhile. It happoned before, sadly.

Remember; lots of riku picts! :3

BTW, i have autism. And i feel weird about this one convo i had here...the other day. So if i dissaper for awhile, you'll know why. Likely cuz my autism is too severe to have fun here for awhile. It happoned before, sadly.

It's totally fine! We'll all await you're return with great anticipation!

It's totally fine! We'll all await you're return with great anticipation!

Thanks! I appriciate your gratitude! Maybe i'll invite you to my L loving best friend's forum sometime, but please don't post anything unhappy there outside the 'life and serious' board. Cuz I can't handle reading unhappy stuff, it makes me get too emotional and afraid of my own shadow...

Thanks! I appriciate your gratitude! Maybe i'll invite you to my L loving best friend's forum sometime, but please don't post anything unhappy there outside the 'life and serious' board. Cuz I can't handle reading unhappy stuff, it makes me get too emotional and afraid of my own shadow...

I'd love to join it. :) And don't worry, I won't. :)

I'd love to join it. :) And don't worry, I won't. :)

Awesome. We could always use more members, me and her are the only two there. Also, if you dislike the main skin, theres many you can change to, by going in 'settings' under your profile edit (i stink at explaining things...). One of the skins is The World Ends With You if you want something more cool than cute. I'll pm you the url right after this post sends in ;)

Awesome. We could always use more members, me and her are the only two there. Also, if you dislike the main skin, theres many you can change to, by going in 'settings' under your profile edit (i stink at explaining things...). One of the skins is The World Ends With You if you want something more cool than cute. I'll pm you the url right after this post sends in ;)

Awesome, I really appreciate that.