Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy XV to only have small showing at E3 2015

According to the latest Active Time Report, Final Fantasy XV will only be appearing at E3 2015 with a short trailer. The reason for this likely being Square Enix's massive E3 2015 line-up which will most likely include Rise of the Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Hitman 6, Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward and Motomu Toriyama's title.

The main divisions have a massive slate of games.

All well and good but those games haven't been 8-10 years in development. The more of XV we get the more real is seems lol Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for everything else too. Especially the new announcement. 

All well and good but those games haven't been 8-10 years in development. The more of XV we get the more real is seems lol Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for everything else too. Especially the new announcement. 

Nomura's mess isn't Tabata's fault.

The new announcement is going to be amazing! It's got the majority of the core XIII team working on it.

Nomura's mess isn't Tabata's fault.

The new announcement is going to be amazing! It's got the majority of the core XIII team working on it.

I'm not pointing fingers but Square in general has to know that there's a lot riding on XV's success. 

Yeah! It's exciting! I can't wait!

I'm okay with this as long as the trailer gives us new story information. I honestly got tired of seeing Duscae for the past few months and hope they show off new places at E3. A release date would be nice too. 2016 maybe?

They must feel pretty confident in the rest of their line-up, I was expecting it to be the headliner of the conferenceApparently there will be a big announcement for FFXV at Gamescom though

Well why wouldn't they be? Tomb Raider, Just Cause, Deus Ex, Hitman and FFXIV were all big hits last gen. Not to mention Toriyama's game.