Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
User17k

Will there be a sequel?

Ok, so i just finished playing Kingdom Hearts and I have to say I loved it. At first I thought this game would suck because of Disney and Final fantasy in one game, but it turned out being really great. Now does anyone know if there will be a Kingdom Hearts 2? I mean there has to be, the game can't just end with Sora, Donald, and Goofy chasing Pluto and Riku being stuck inside the realm of Darkness with King Mickey. Which Disney movies would you like to see in the next game? I hope they do a world for Lion King, Toy Story, (not)Frozen, Monster's inc.

Ok, so i just finished playing Kingdom Hearts and I have to say I loved it. At first I thought this game would suck because of Disney and Final fantasy in one game, but it turned out being really great. Now does anyone know if there will be a Kingdom Hearts 2? I mean there has to be, the game can't just end with Sora, Donald, and Goofy chasing Pluto and Riku being stuck inside the realm of Darkness with King Mickey. Which Disney movies would you like to see in the next game? I hope they do a world for Lion King, Toy Story, (not)Frozen, Monster's inc.

This guy must be trolling us, right?

There's no way this is not a troll. xD

Well in the recent status updates the guy recently posted one about how they hate waiting for KH3... Edited by Exilra

Guys, this is Random, of course it's a troll.

Well it was first in General & Other Titles. A Mod must've moved it to Random. Edited by Exilra