Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

We need to have the original layout as an option, I think I dig it a lot more than what we have here now.not to mention cometchatI'd love to have that back

We need to have the original layout as an option, I think I dig it a lot more than what we have here now.not to mention cometchatI'd love to have that back

That would be very hard, we use completely different software to back then.

When I read the title of the thread, I thought you meant "Classic KH13" as in like referring to something crazy that happened here. xD

But wow, that DOES look so different! :O It's like looking into a window of the unknown past. (unknown to me anyway)

Peace!

Ew not 2000's internet

get it away befo-

It's too late D:

Good old Numa Numa!

Man,it sure does brings memories... 

Also,that Family Guy Mozilla Theme... xD

It really does.Heh I know right? xD

Don't know about the original layout, but i think  a change of scenery would actually be kinda goodKinda glad they removed Aqua though, it would feel really weird with her staring at me like that everytime i come here xD

When I read the title of the thread, I thought you meant "Classic KH13" as in like referring to something crazy that happened here. xDBut wow, that DOES look so different! :O It's like looking into a window of the unknown past. (unknown to me anyway)Peace!

Me too.  A lot of crazy things happened here.

Man, I was just thinking about the old layout yesterday. I really wanted to see it again. YOU READ MY FREAKING MIND.

I'm feeling Nostalgic now. xD It's so weird, it feels like that time was so far away, yet so recent. Its been forever, but at the same time I find myself surprised to see people that weren't even here for it. Time really does fly...

Man, I was just thinking about the old layout yesterday. I really wanted to see it again. YOU READ MY FREAKING MIND.

I'm feeling Nostalgic now. xD It's so weird, it feels like that time was so far away, yet so recent. Its been forever, but at the same time I find myself surprised to see people that weren't even here for it. Time really does fly...

Time does fly indeed. Seems like centuries ago. xD

Before my time. 

Aqua is staring into my soul.

I'm frightened...

Do not be afraid. Let the Aqua into your soul.