Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GotMilk5101520

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess 3D Confirmed?!

because generally the way things get announced is by people ALREADY OWNING THE GAME

yup

... I'm depressed how many people I've seen treat this with a modicum of consideration

because generally the way things get announced is by people ALREADY OWNING THE GAME

yup

... I'm depressed how many people I've seen treat this with a modicum of consideration

whatever..........

All you need is a few pics and Photoshop.

I know right!? Anyone can make stuff like this up with Photoshop. This is why i don;t take news like this seriously unless Nintendo says otherwise.

I'm going to be that guy and say they're overdoing the ports/remasters now. This is one of them that was available in two systems, why does it need to be ported again? Don't get me wrong, TP is one of my favorite titles of the LoZ, but they're almost doing the same thing as the ones remastering on the PS4.

Also did I mention this is most likely fake. Why hasn't other 3DS owners that were in the event reported this?

I'm going to be that guy and say they're overdoing the ports/remasters now. This is one of them that was available in two systems, why does it need to be ported again? Don't get me wrong, TP is one of my favorite titles of the LoZ, but they're almost doing the same thing as the ones remastering on the PS4.Also did I mention this is most likely fake. Why hasn't other 3DS owners that were in the event reported this?

Because until backwards compatibility becomes standard we need to keep great games available on viable consoles.

Putting aside that this is totally fake.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Because until backwards compatibility becomes standard we need to keep great games available on viable consoles.

Putting aside that this is totally fake.

Um... I know that was a joke, but Wii U kinda is backwards compatible. Meaning it plays Twilight Princess. :/

Um... I know that was a joke, but Wii U kinda is backwards compatible. Meaning it plays Twilight Princess. :/

Actually, it wasn't a joke. If backwards compatibility where standard, we wouldn't need remasters. But I don't have a Wii U so I wouldn't know if it were.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Actually, it wasn't a joke. If backwards compatibility where standard, we wouldn't need remasters. But I don't have a Wii U so I wouldn't know if it were.

Nevermind, read the second part of your post wrong, Either way, backwards compatibility is a standard for Nintendo.

Nevermind, read the second part of your post wrong, Either way, backwards compatibility is a standard for Nintendo.

That's what people thought about PlayStation when the PS2 came out. Then PS3 comes along and one redesign later it can't play PS2 games, Yet oddly PS1 games work. How the hell does that make sense? You'd think if they cut one out it'd be the older generation. Then there's the PS Store. An entirely new model so you cant even play digital versions of PS3 games on the PS4. I wonder if PS+ lets you transfer data across generations?

Just saying all three companies should find some way to keep games playable on each new Gen.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

That's what people thought about PlayStation when the PS2 came out. The PS3 comes along and one redesign later it can't play PS2 games, Yet oddly PS1 games work. How the hell does that make sense? you'd think if they cut one out it'd be the older generation. Then there's the PS Store. And entirely new mode so you cant even play digital versions of PS3 games on the PS4.

Just saying all three companies should find some way to keep games playable on each new Gen.

And Nintendo hasn't done that. They're still focusing on backwards compatibility. I agree that all three should make backwards compatibility a feature, but Nintendo already does. People just tend to ignore that.

That's what people thought about PlayStation when the PS2 came out. Then PS3 comes along and one redesign later it can't play PS2 games, Yet oddly PS1 games work. How the hell does that make sense? You'd think if they cut one out it'd be the older generation. Then there's the PS Store. An entirely new model so you cant even play digital versions of PS3 games on the PS4. I wonder if PS+ lets you transfer data across generations?

Because it's harder to emulate something newer than something older. A PS1 emulator barely takes any resources and runs perfectly. A PS2 emulator doesn't either, but the one on the PS3 hasn't been perfected, so a LOT of the games don't run properly on it, or have glitches/crashing problems.

It won't become standard because there's a lot more money to be made remastering games and selling them than letting people play them normally.

One costs them money and gains them nothing, the other saves them money and lets them sell "new" low effort products whenever they want

TP would almost definitely have to be downgraded to work on N3DS. Probably not to the same level as Xenoblade Chronicles, but especially big places like Hyrule Field, or places like Castle Town with lots of NPCs would call for a downgrade

That's why a Wii U remaster is a better choice