Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

Major douche at my school

Okay, let's start at the beginning (what an original intro)

There is this guy at my school who started hanging out with my group of friends.

He has a crush on one girl in the group, innocent enough, but then you find out that he treats it like a ten-year-old, like he is obsessive about her.

He studies MMA, and he has even threatened my friends with some of em (not me yet, which i'm grateful for and terrified about), and he has even strangled one of my friends (IN PUBLIC, IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA) which took some of my friends to push him back.

What should i do?

tell an adult and let them handle it. trust that the person he likes is smart enough to see him as the douche you know he is. and above all else dont let this asshats words effect you in anyway

What you should do is stand up for your friends. I do it automatically (like instinct) when they are harassed. Tell him that he needs to stop, but do so respectfully and firmly. If he listens, you won him over. If not, go to a teacher. If he refuses to listen to them, have you and the teacher go tell the parents. If he refuses to listen even after that, then you must go to higher authority such as the principals. He would be forced to listen to them (I was about to say "treat him like you would a tax collector", but that does not make sense nor should you do that or you put yourself on the same level as him).

Edited by KingdomHearts3

*looks up what MMA is. Eep.* I'd say keep your distance from McDouche whenever possible. It looks like he has a screw loose, and the ability to cause some serious damage. How do your friends feel about him? It seems like they would be nervous after he tried to strangle some of them. I'd be especially worried for the girl he has a crush on. This is a good time to raise these concerns to a counselor or even school security. With that zero tolerance bullshit they have in schools these days, they should take this seriously, especially after McDouche caused a public scene.

Contact the ones in charge, like the Principal for an example. If you have a police officer patrolling the school, bring this to his/her attention.  

I've been harassed by boys in the past, and it came to the point I told my dad about it. My dad went to the school on his off day, talked to a principal and even an police officer about this.

Just contact the principal and if you have a police officer on campus, bring this to his/her attention.  

I just hope for the girl to reject him, if it comes to the point of him confessing his feelings towards her. And I hope that jerk don't do the unthinkable, when he gets rejected.

If he did harm her, that would totally remind me of this one girl that got attacked by this guy at a gas station, close to the school. 

I mean like, depending on the age and how bad is the physical abuse 

uh tell your teacher, better yet tell your vice principal/principal 

its part of the faculty's job to ensure the safety of all of the student attending in their school.

now i'm not going to say that you should stand up the moment you see something wrong. but the faster you resolve it, the easier it becomes.

just tell your vp/p as soon as possible. make sure to mention what he did, and that you think its a real threat to the other students

I'm not sure what's the girl has to do anything about it, but guessing he's sort of a creep. 

Edited by President Yoshi

Honestly i wouldn't wait for something like that to happen again to tell someone. It could be worse next time. Someone could go to the hospital or worse.

When in doubt, go to the source Villi. This, as Draco put it "Mcdouche" needs to either be consulted by the higher authority, or the one thing he cares about in concern to your group. This girl needs to simply say that he's been a douche and needs to stop. This girl is the one thing Mcdouche is there for, so that will surely make a difference. I normally would say that you yourself should defend your friends, regardless if he's MMA or not. But in this case, it looks like he wont cave in to you or your friends. He probably see's no threat there. The threat is in the lady he fancies.

Contact a school official. This is no laughing matter and something that you should not be sitting around and waiting on. People could seriously get hurt if something like that happens again. I've been in the same situation and reported something like this to my school officials when I was in high school. If you want to help you friends, then keep them safe and report what happened instead of waiting around and possibly letting the situation grow into something worse.