Post your desktop 8D

Well you can takea snapshot of it

Just press PrtScn - [ printscreen ] on your keyboard

then paste it onto something like Paint

(: Then there you go, save it and upload it onto a website then

Ta dahhhh

well, I'm not into yaoi soo.. xD

wait. o_o

would roxas and xi---- ew.... I'm thinking too much.

But yeah, I changed my screensaver again to fireworks xD just for the fourth. Good old VMK fireworks too. xDD (too lazy to post it)

I used to use this one, but not anymore.. it was a picture of VMK

my avatar was the one on the left.

I mainly used it, to remember some of the good memories me and my buddies had on that game. XDDD It was very fun for a disney game. But yeah, here's the pic I used as my desktop for a little bit when the game closed.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p2/sassafrazz44/tikiroom-3.jpg

it's not really pretty, or cool, etc. it's more sentimental. xDDD LOL If that makes ANY sense at all.

and there's a picture of today... where I went for the 4th with the family as my desktop now, but I don't want to give out my picture o.<;; sorreh.

Alot of you guys have KH wallpapers I see ;O

HEAPS of icons too LMFAO! I like mine with none so I can see my desktop [ Yeah, I know, Weird true? ]

@ Roguek. - oh my gosh love the picture of T?shir? Hitsugaya is LOVE *dies* Yes, I'm a sucker for cute guys in anime (:

You guys want me to change my desktop more often, I remember I used to change it each week or something like that..

I like the other version of this, but I couldn't find it on my desktop... I just love this deviantart person's work. O_O

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p2/sassafrazz44/?action=view&current=Ater___Dark_Side___by_VanRah.jpg

*edit*

o.o i found the other one

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p2/sassafrazz44/?action=view&current=Ater__Light_Side_by_VanRah.jpg

This is mine.... i basically took a bunch of pictures and sloppily put them together in paint, which is stupid cuz i have photoshop.. it was like 2 in the morning and i was tired and bored... but here it is

This is mine.... i basically took a bunch of pictures and sloppily put them together in paint, which is stupid cuz i have photoshop.. it was like 2 in the morning and i was tired and bored... but here it is

Oooo! Very KH-y, lol:D

What i mostly do is whatever game I'm playing or looking most forward to, i use a wallpaper of said game. Right now I'm playing the Dissidia demo and looking forward to the game, soooo......