Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MyDixieRect

Anime | Manga Howl's Moving Castle Blu-Ray Screens!

Hello everyone! What is up? How are you all? Good? That's good. I'm good too, thanks for asking! Anyway the reason I'm here today is that I saw the Blu Ray version of Howl's Moving Castle for the first time yesterday and it is fantastic! So gorgeous that I just had to share it with you all!. :) 

See, Howl's Moving Castle in a 11 year old film, the animation could/would/should look dated but in glorious 1080p Blu Ray it looks like it just came out last week!

I found some screens online, that I'll put in this post. Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to link individual pictures from my album I uploaded on imgur so I'll have to link you to the whole gallery, you can find the counterparts of the old standard dvd screens I'll put here over there and quite a few more!

This is how the film would look if you saw it back in '04.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(OK this one's slightly even lower quality but still not too different than what you would have gotten back then)

...You get the idea.

And here's how the Blu ray version looks! (Screens taken by yours truly!)

http://imgur.com/a/qZVr3#1

Looks every bit as good as Ghibli's latest films, doesn't it?

Anyway Howl's Moving Castle just might be the most aesthetically pleasing film I've ever seen and is a great film all around, give it a watch!