Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Artists get comfortable with certain colors and patterns. It's how they develop their style. Tetsuya Nomura designed both characters so it's not surprising there are certain similarities.

in other newsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image?

Hmmm, Maybe that's why they didn't show her face in KH1 and the dad was mentioned in BBS...I think you're on to something!

Hmmm, Maybe that's why they didn't show her face in KH1 and the dad was mentioned in BBS...I think you're on to something!

Well, the second pic is actually a fan-made character who has just been generally accepted by the fandom.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Well, the second pic is actually a fan-made character who has just been generally accepted by the fandom.

Ah, I could have sworn it was cannon. >.<Fan made creations just seem to get better and better doesn't it?

LOL...Nice find!!

Square enix characters all look like each other in some way.

Think of it as each of the characters having inherited the "Enix Gene" which expresses itself as a phenotype that is typical of Square Enix Characters...

But that would mean all the characters would be genetically related in some way...and that is why the laws of genetics don't apply to video game characters

you know what I mean, its like that feeling you get when you can tell its a square enix game/character simply on glance.

just like how you can tell certain musical pieces are done by certain artists.

Actualy, IIRC, Sora looks like that because they were supposed to use Mickey Mouse as the protagonist at first. 

They do look similar, though! And some of his design aspects could've been passed down to Sora. Wouldn't really call him a clone though. 

If anything, Sora's a clone of (Cloud + Mickey Mouse)!

(Does that make him part Sephiroth copy??? :P)

Something My friend showed me, I thought it would be interesting.

Sora from 'Kingdom Hearts' (2002) & Sion from 'The Bouncer' (2000)Posted Image

What do you guys think?

They do look similar