Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soofi

KHBbS The secret to getting loads of medals

Remember that this does NOT work for the original BBS. Only BBSFM either on PSP or in 2.5 HD ReMIX

So there's a secret to getting loads of medals really quickly in BBSFM. So first off, you need to have the following things unlocked:

The Monstro Mirage Arena Mission

the Rhythm Mixer Command Style

and the Pixie Petal Keyblade.

Having a high magic stat doesn't hurt as well.

So equip Pixie Petal and make sure your deck looks like this:

Mega Flare [LVL. 6]

Mine Shield [LVL. 4]

Mine Shield [LVL. 4]

Mine Shield [LVL. 4]

Mine Shield [LVL. 4]

Mine Shield [LVL. 4]

Mine Shield [LVL. 4]

Curaga/Cura/Cure [LVL. 4] (just in case)

Mine Squares will work as well, but they aren't as efficient.

Use Mega Flare right away when you have control of the character. This should take out all the Unversed from the first wave. You should be immediately taken outside to Monstro. You should already be in the Firestorm Command Style.

Monstro should be to your left. Knock the first barrel (the one on the main island) towards him, then Air Slide over to the closest island and knock the barrel on that one towards him too. He should now be stunned.

Air Slide over to Monstro and land on his tongue. Start spamming Mine Shields until you achieve the Rhythm Mixer Command Style, and then slash away at him. Keep going, using more Mine Shields if so desired, until you can use the finisher for Rhythm Mixer. Use it, and finish Monstro off.

You can typically do this in under a minute if everything goes as planned (my personal record is fifty four seconds), thus you'll get extra medals for having finished it in under seven minutes. So, in total, you'll achieve over seven hundred medals every time you do the mission.

If you mess up  and Monstro still has a little bit of health left, immediately Air Slide over to the main island and use a Mine Shield. Monstro likes to flop on and slam his tail on that island and if you can set up some mines there he should be damaged by them.

If your Mega Flare isn't taking out all the Unversed in the first wave, check and make sure you have Pixie Petal equipped. If you do and it's still not working, you're not a high enough level. Continue on with the main story until you feel like you're a high enough level to try again. If you've finished the main story and are still having trouble, let me know and I'll tell you the easiest way to level up for all three characters.

So yeah that's all I've got. It got me to 9,999 medals in no time at all, so not only do you get an Arena Level Up for that, but you also can buy a whole bunch of stuff at the Medal Shop!  xD

Edited by Amberlyn “Icelandic” Barrix

I just play Command Boards because I find them really fun (easy to do, win, doesn't take that long, usually max medal yield), but that's definitely not a popular opinion =P.

Monstro is actually to the left, not to the right.Other than that, that is what I did as well.

Ah is he? I must've remembered wrong. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix it.

I just play Command Boards because I find them really fun (easy to do, win, doesn't take that long, usually max medal yield), but that's definitely not a popular opinion =P.

Heh, I find Command Boards fun, but annoying after awhile. Took me like an hour and a half to win the Secret Board. I'm lame. :P Skull Board took me one try and no one ever used Pixie Dust... weird...

Edited by Amberlyn “Icelandic” Barrix

Haven't played BBSFM in along time, so hopefully whenever I get back on sometime next week I can use this. Thanks!

No problem! Glad I could help!  xP