Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  Well then, here's a link that KHLegendIII posted to me about a Smash Bros. Ballot, asking people what fighters we want for Sakurai and the gang to put in Smash Bros!  I put Sora!  Everyone, this is our chance to potentially get a Kingdom Hearts character into a Smash Bros. game! Increase the chances of it being possible!  Here's the link! :D

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

This is so exciting!!!!!! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

I hate to break it to you guys, but Iwata said that they have a lot of limitations. Sora's a third party character who's not integral to Nintendo history (Or really gaming history in general for that matter), so he's one of the characters they can't add in. This was meant for Nintendo character request. There are too many legal issues with Sora.

I hate to break it to you guys, but Iwata said that they have a lot of limitations. Sora's a third party character who's not integral to Nintendo history (Or really gaming history in general for that matter), so he's one of the characters they can't add in. This was meant for Nintendo character request. There are too many legal issues with Sora.

(Or just normal history in general, for that matter.

I voted for Isaac from Golden Sun.

Too many people are asking Nintendo to include Roy and Wolf which I feel will spoil this vote. It's silly considering everyone bitched about Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Lucina being added in Smash 4. Yet due to popular demand another clone character in Lucas has been added.

I wish people would actually vote for characters from Nintendo's rich history rather than wasting votes on clones or on third party characters that are never going to happen, but I guess it's up to the person who they most want to see at the end of the day....

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Too many people are asking Nintendo to include Roy and Wolf which I feel will spoil this vote. It's silly considering everyone bitched about Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Lucina being added in Smash 4. Yet due to popular demand another clone character in Lucas has been added.

I wish people would actually vote for characters from Nintendo's rich history rather than wasting votes on clones or on third party characters that are never going to happen, but I guess it's up to the person who they most want to see at the end of the day....

Lucas isn't much of a clone at all. His entire moveset works in a completely different way from Ness and that's obviously been played upon in him returning to Smash 4.

Lucas isn't much of a clone at all. His entire moveset works in a completely different way from Ness and that's obviously been played upon in him returning to Smash 4.

His entire moveset is related to Ness to be fair. I'm not mad at Lucas' inclusion. The more Mother represent the better.

However, he is a clone. He was a clone in Brawl and he'll be a clone in Smash 4. He's not Roy, Lucina, Dark Pit or Wolf level of clone though. If Brawl is any indication to how Lucas will play then he'll still forever be the "better Ness" in Smash. Kinda like how Dr. Mario was the better Mario in Melee.

Like I said, I'm not mad at his inclusion.

how did nintendo get sakurai to agree to this?? he said he was in serious need for a vacation. im seriously baffled! either way, a moment of silence for sakurai's hard work.

seriously sakurai. your putting in a lot of work xD

i voted for roy to come back. anyone else do so?

EDIT: just read KHSoraKeyBlade's post. i understand and maybe i voted wrong but i do want to see roy again. sry. :( i semi regret it.

Edited by Sorual

i can definetly see where ur comming from. but i rly got over clone characters being a bad thing. i rly liked roy and would love to see him return. but i do see ur point. sry if im doing something bad. i just wanna see roy again. but purhaps i should have voted someone else.

Edited by Sorual

I've requested Shantae personally

But if I would request someone else it would be Cecil from Final Fantasy 4,Chrono from Chrono Trigger or Terra from Final Fantasy 6

Those were huge parts of the SNES's history and Final Fantasy did have a good history with Nintendo before FFVII so they have much more chance than Sora

i can definetly see where ur comming from. but i rly got over clone characters being a bad thing. i rly liked roy and would love to see him return. but i do see ur point. sry if im doing something bad. i just wanna see roy again. but purhaps i should have voted someone else.

I think if Roy was in Brawl it wouldn't have been a bad thing. Problem is that Lucina is in Smash 4 and the addition of Roy would mean that there would be essentially two Marth clones in the game. Some clones are fine (like Dr. Mario and Lucas for example), but ones like Dark Pit and Wolf are silly considering both Pit and Fox have alternate colours that make them look like Dark Pit and Wolf. Unless Roy gets a complete move overhaul then there's no reason to add him in.

Maybe I was too harsh to say that the votes shouldn't be wasted on clones or third party characters and I get where people are coming from when they want a character that they like to appear, but I'd like to see Nintendo put more obscure characters in or characters we haven't seen from previous Smash games.

This is one of the reasons why I voted for Isaac from Golden Sun, his removal of being an assist trophy means that they should at least consider him. It also can play to Nintendo's advantage to sell more copies of the Golden Sun series (both GBA titles are on the Wii U Virtual Console, while the Wii U now supports DS games so the 3rd title could be added).

you know they can vote again right, so technically they are NOT wasting votes. Nobody can stop them from voting again.

you know they can vote again right, so technically they are NOT wasting votes. Nobody can stop them from voting again.

True, but what's stopping them from spamming multiple votes for the same character? :P

True, but what's stopping them from spamming multiple votes for the same character? :P

well, that's on them then. I'm not planing on spamming multiple votes on the same character because I feel like that's not fair

I already voted for Sora, but I decided to vote for Wolf as a back-up, so I had to choose Female to make another vote. I used this explanation for him.:

"Wolf was one of the most popular characters in the Star Fox series, being seen as an anti-hero in Star Fox Assault. He was playable in Super Smash 

Brothers. Brawl as an unlockable character. When Super Smash Brothers. For Wii U And 3DS came around, he was nowhere in sight. He shouldn't have been left out. Please, Sakurai, give Wolf another chance as a DLC character. It'll be worth it to fans, like myself, who miss him."

Edit: I decided to fix that by using my actual gender in my Wolf vote by voting for him once again to fix it.
Edited by KHLegendIII

Team Seven all the way.

Xenoblade Spoilers:

Preferably in her non-spoiler Fiora form over Mecha Fiora so it doesn't get ruined for people who haven't played the game yet, but Mecha Fiora is shown in Smash anyway.