Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Oh hey this thread is safe.

Also I'll just be going back to text coding like we did last year. This works much better.

I thought it was safe

then i guess DC fixed it here and now we are all shana

You remind me of the babe.

I don't know man, I think Shana09 is way better than those two.

Shana09 obviously stomps and I'll tell you why.

It's time to be serious and explain why I believe that mads would lose to the champ. First off genjutsu wouldn't work on him not because of those amateurs who think just because they don't use chakra they mustn't have it and since they don't have chakra genjutsu won't work the champ already knows there are different "energy" types ki, god ki and magic after all his family and friends use these energy types. The champ would most likely assume that chakra does exist and it's used by these tricksters to cast their "magic" . It's obvious that the champ would study this chakra and learn how to see through and negate any tricks it can cause.

Even giving mads benefit of the doubt and allowing his genjutsu to work on the champ it still wouldn't be enough. With IT I highly doubt the champ would fight him at night and even if he did he would obviously have the foresight to tell his family to blow up the moon since it can easily be restored in the future. Izanami would be pointless to use for obvious reasons and a waste of an eye.

As for his puny stones some would call "meteors" and his magic armour obviously the champ would be able to punch through as well as punch through madara I mean in the games Tsunade broke madara's susanoo and the champs punches are way stronger than tsunade's kicks the champ did send 18 flying after all.

At first limbo might seem like a perfect counter to the champ after all how can you hit what you cannot see however you must remember that many great fighters have that minds-eye thing and can visualise their opponent and since the champ is the best he would obviously have it as well.

The only real "advantage" madara has is being older than the champ, being in a war and being restored to his prime. so he might have more combat experience(benefit of the doubt obviously here) than the champ but he wastes it all by using the uchiha "strategy" attacking head-on well not really attacking more like flailing angrily this type of strategy is the worst type a weaker character could use on any dbz character. normally I would say that a weaker character could beat a dbz character in theory with the right hax, strategy, going first, hitting first and having amazing luck but the uchiha "strategy" isn't one of the instant I win strategies needed it's suicide.

tldr: the champ is too smart to fall for genjutsu, he can punch through mads attacks and defense, he may not be as experienced(benefit of the doubt here) as Madara but mads wastes his experience by only attacking and not using any effective strategy