Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It probably has nothing to do with anything. Just a place that the devs could use to play around in that was familiar to them.

The only thing about that is I don't think they would waste all that time + money for something that didn't have to do with anything with the project. I mean, they had alot of worlds to choose from that have similar set ups, such as traverse town and radiant garden.

The only thing about that is I don't think they would waste all that time + money for something that didn't have to do with anything with the project. I mean, they had alot of worlds to choose from that have similar set ups, such as traverse town and radiant garden.

well them showing Sora finding Master Eraqus' keyblade on Destiny Islands was just for show

Okay so here's my prediction of what will happen "IF" Nomura decided to use Twilight Town again in Kingdom Hearts 3. I predict that once Sora saves Aqua and Ventus, Sora and his crew are going to have a small adventure to figure out how to save Roxas, Xion, and Namine by recreating them. And once they figure it out how to save them, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Lea, Kairi, Aqua, and Ventus will go to Twilight Town and they will find Hayner, Pence, and Olette so they can have Pence figure out the computer in the Old Mansion. And once Pence figure's out how to use the computer in the Old Mansion Sora will give Pence the data he got from Riku from Dream Drop Distance so he can put the data in the computer. Once Pence figure's out the data they will use the pods in the mansion to recreate Roxas, Xion, and Namine and Sora will use the Key of Return Hearts to release the hearts of Roxas, Xion, and Namine from his body without turning into a heartless nor nobody. Then after a few scanning and restoration the three pods will open and Sora, Donald, Goofy, Aqua, Ventus, Lea, Kairi, Hayner, Pence, and Olette will witness Roxas, Xion, and Namine waking up from their sleep after their recreation. Roxas will surprise everyone because they will believe that Ventus has a twin brother and Ventus will have an epic mind f**k by seeing Roxas, 

Aqua: Two Vens?  :O

Lea: Wait I didn't know Ven and Roxas are twins?  :/

Ventus: What? No I don't have a twin?  :blink:

Sora: Are you sure because you and Roxas look alike?  :huh:

Ventus: I'M TELLING YOU GUYS I DON'T HAVE A TWIN!!!  >.<

This is what I predict in Kingdom Hearts 3. I hope it happens but if not oh well. :)

I'm going to stem from this a little bit: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/84653-the-importance-of-being-hayner-pence-and-olette/

Say something terrible happens during Sora's journey. Kairi or Riku get lost for a third time. They fail to save Terra from Xehanort's grip.  Or maybe all the stress is just starting to get to Sora. Either way, imagine Sora is downcast and has almost lost his will to fight. Then the gummiship/Keyblade Glider starts to move on its own towards Twilight Town. Sora lands, then sees Hayner, Pence, and Olette, but doesn't have the emotional strength to go up and say hi. So he just watches from a distance, seeing how completely ordinary kids interact with each other. The innocence, pure fun, and forgiveness that they offer spark a small flame of hope somewhere in Sora. He realizes then that while he and his friends are busy saving the world, these three are busy making a world worth saving. It's then that Hayner, Pence, and Olette are attacked by heartless, nobodies, or a mix of both. Sora rushes in to save them, thanks them without explanation when the enemies are gone, then departs for the next world.

Edited by KHrulz

well them showing Sora finding Master Eraqus' keyblade on Destiny Islands was just for show

True, but again I go to where they could have chosen from a number of worlds with similar set ups, such as Traverse town and Radiant garden, but choose Twilight town from the vast amount of options. Also keep in mind they showed game play in twilight town, while when Sora found Eraqus' keyblade, it looked more like a cutscene. I see you're point their though.

Okay so here's my prediction of what will happen "IF" Nomura decided to use Twilight Town again in Kingdom Hearts 3. I predict that once Sora saves Aqua and Ventus, Sora and his crew are going to have a small adventure to figure out how to save Roxas, Xion, and Namine by recreating them. And once they figure it out how to save them, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Lea, Kairi, Aqua, and Ventus will go to Twilight Town and they will find Hayner, Pence, and Olette so they can have Pence figure out the computer in the Old Mansion. And once Pence figure's out how to use the computer in the Old Mansion Sora will give Pence the data he got from Riku from Dream Drop Distance so he can put the data in the computer. Once Pence figure's out the data they will use the pods in the mansion to recreate Roxas, Xion, and Namine and Sora will use the Key of Return Hearts to release the hearts of Roxas, Xion, and Namine from his body without turning into a heartless nor nobody. Then after a few scanning and restoration the three pods will open and Sora, Donald, Goofy, Aqua, Ventus, Lea, Kairi, Hayner, Pence, and Olette will witness Roxas, Xion, and Namine waking up from their sleep after their recreation. Roxas will surprise everyone because they will believe that Ventus has a twin brother and Ventus will have an epic mind f**k by seeing Roxas,  Aqua: Two Vens?  :O Lea: Wait I didn't know Ven and Roxas are twins?  :/ Ventus: What? No I don't have a twin?  :blink: Sora: Are you sure because you and Roxas look alike?  :huh: Ventus: I'M TELLING YOU GUYS I DON'T HAVE A TWIN!!!  >.<  This is what I predict in Kingdom Hearts 3. I hope it happens but if not oh well. :)

Hmm, that could also be a possibility.

I'm going to stem from this a little bit: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/84653-the-importance-of-being-hayner-pence-and-olette/  Say something terrible happens during Sora's journey. Kairi or Riku get lost for a third time. They fail to save Terra from Xehanort's grip.  Or maybe all the stress is just starting to get to Sora. Either way, imagine Sora is downcast and has almost lost his will to fight. Then the gummiship/Keyblade Glider starts to move on its own towards Twilight Town. Sora lands, then sees Hayner, Pence, and Olette, but doesn't have the emotional strength to go up and say hi. So he just watches from a distance, seeing how completely ordinary kids interact with each other. The innocence, pure fun, and forgiveness that they offer spark a small flame of hope somewhere in Sora. He realizes then that while he and his friends are busy saving the world, these three are busy making a world worth saving. It's then that Hayner, Pence, and Olette are attacked by heartless, nobodies, or a mix of both. Sora rushes in to save them, thanks them without explanation when the enemies are gone, then departs for the next world.

!!! I never thought about that! That's an interesting scenario too.

Honestly I think the Old Mansion is going to be the main thing considering it seems to have a connection to the Unicornis foreteller.  I wonder if the pods have something to do with the foretellers... the stuff with Chirithy makes it seem like the players in Chi have to be in the Realm of Sleep...

I'm going to stem from this a little bit: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/84653-the-importance-of-being-hayner-pence-and-olette/

Say something terrible happens during Sora's journey. Kairi or Riku get lost for a third time. They fail to save Terra from Xehanort's grip.  Or maybe all the stress is just starting to get to Sora. Either way, imagine Sora is downcast and has almost lost his will to fight. Then the gummiship/Keyblade Glider starts to move on its own towards Twilight Town. Sora lands, then sees Hayner, Pence, and Olette, but doesn't have the emotional strength to go up and say hi. So he just watches from a distance, seeing how completely ordinary kids interact with each other. The innocence, pure fun, and forgiveness that they offer spark a small flame of hope somewhere in Sora. He realizes then that while he and his friends are busy saving the world, these three are busy making a world worth saving. It's then that Hayner, Pence, and Olette are attacked by heartless, nobodies, or a mix of both. Sora rushes in to save them, thanks them without explanation when the enemies are gone, then departs for the next world.

Shit, if Nomura actually adds character development like this in the game the story will automatically be better than the other two main titles!

Take a look at the original beta trailer for any KH game and you will see that assets are created for demo purposes and are then discarded more often than not. It's possible that they will be used but we'll just have to wait and see. 

Take a look at the original beta trailer for any KH game and you will see that assets are created for demo purposes and are then discarded more often than not. It's possible that they will be used but we'll just have to wait and see.

Oh! I actually didn't know that was a thing! I guess you're right, we will have to wait and see. IF It does happen however, these are my theories on it.

1. I love your icon2. i love these theories3. is this topic messed up somehow? like the format? cause on my screen it looks like youre talking to yourself o.o

OMG thank you so much!AND YES IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS! I thought my tablet was breaking down or something.