Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you ever had a dream related to the KH series?

Have you ever had a dream related to the KH series?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had a dream related to the KH series?

• Yeah! More than one, actually! (tell us how they were below!)
    • Yup! I've had one dream about it in the past.
    • Nope -- at least I don't remember it!
    • Nah... Never had anything like it.
    • Sadly, no. Wish it happens one day, though.

I may seem like a weirdo, but I certainly have! When I first played Kingdom Hearts back in 2002-2003, I was very addicted to the game and soon the entire series. That was when I had a dream I met Sora and Riku on the islands when I was traveling on a boat and a huge wave crashed my boat and I landed on the islands. o/

I used to dream I was walking through the Mushroom Forest of Wonderland. It was quiet, just the wind in the tree above. That was all I ever did: I walked through to the Tea Party Garden, and usually woke up right there. 

I also had one or two about riding the elevators in Hollow Bastion, and just watching the land disappear beneath the clouds. 

They were very surreal, but I haven't had one in a long time. 

Not that I can remember... But I'm actually thankful for that fact. I love KH as much as the next person here, but to have dreams about it...? No thanks. It's occupied too much of my time already. I don't want my sleep occupied by KH as well. xD

Peace!

Edited by RoxasKoala

I've had one dream related to it. Back when I first played KH as a kid I got stuck on the part where the Heartless appear for the first time on Destiny Island. I kept thinking that I had to defeat them so I kept dying. I eventually got a nightmare that I woke up on my bed and looked out my window and there was the storm that was destroying Destiny Islands. Then the Shadow Heartless appeared and started to attack me and then I woke up. I stopped playing KH for awhile after that...

Not that I can remember... But I'm actually thankful for that fact. I love KH as much as the next person here, but to have dreams about it...? No thanks. It's occupied to much of my time already. I don't want my sleep occupied by KH as well. xDPeace!

Same here xD.

Do Day Dreams count? If so then all the time.

if not most of my Kingdom Hearts dreams occured a few weeks before a new game came out in which I would dream about getting the game and playing until a crucial moment. It happened with KH3 a few months ago and with KH2.5 3 weeks before it came out.

I also had a dream in the KH universe but I can't remember anything about it.

I'm sure I've had more than one, but the one I remember occurred back when BBS was about to be released in the USA. I was so hyped for it I had a dream where I walked into a game store and they had an early copy behind the counter and gave it away for free. 

I've had plenty of KH dreams, but I can't really remember most of them. I guess one dream I had involved KH working together with Pokemon to go to war LOL

Dear God, that's such a bad crossover... Oh the humanity... Peace!

Yup. The first one I had was a few years ago. I was at my grandparents house, and Xaldin showed up as a handyman. While he was fixing the door, he offered me some Oreos....I don't even LIKE Oreos, but I took them just because.....well...it was Xaldin. xD

The SECOND dream I had was more recent....it happened last year. The known Darkesses were all congregated on the shores of Dark Margin, and in graceful swoops, began to wave their hands over the sea. Immediately, several enormous, golden Hearts began to rise out of the ocean. It was so beautiful...the contrast of the Golden Hearts against the Dark sky....Of course, I soon realized it was only a dream when Xemnas and Ansem embraced one another, and began to kiss. I'm not saying that couldn't happen in KH3, but....*AHEM* I highly doubt it. (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

One was from before the release of KH 2. I dreamt that I was playing it and had acquired a keyblade based on Traverse Town that was made up of houses with lighted windows.

No. I just dream of WakelessDream.  :wub:

Ha. xD (That's actually rather sweet. :3)

Anyway, I have had several KH Dreams. :D I don't really remember them but I do recall having them...

I think one involved Xemnas and a lot of Ass-Kickery because he's the Superior. X3

I wish to have more though because, well, it would be interesting. :)

Way too many to count them, mostly daydreams. Some of them related to KH Theories I always watch on the internet or plot holes in the KH universe like backstorys and other stuff. Or about KH 3 announcements...

Edited by ScarletArisa

I remember this one KH dream I had. I think my depression--(my sadness) might have caused me to have that kind of dream. Because something sad happen that day.... It's wasn't a death of a friend, that passed away. It was something else... 

I was dreaming that I fought my friend with a Keyblade. It was raining, I was at my house, and I don't why the heck there were some construction supplies in the driveway, in my dream.

Anyway's back when I said it was raining at my house. I held my brother's umbrella behind me (it wasn't out and I was rain-soaked...), my friend came out saying something to me, and the umbrella transformed into a Keyblade, I got into a fighting stance (I guess Sora's fighting stance...) he took out his Keyblade, and we started fighting--IN THE RAIN! 

Me and him were into the Kingdom Hearts series, and how we met, is another story.... 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I had this weird dream once. 

I dreamt of Sora going around a place with white halls and walls and everything was white. Sora also had black hair.

This is before I had internet and I never knew about Chain of Memories and BBS (Vanitas) wasn't even a thing yet.

I had a dream Kairi and the girl from Card Captors were talking me to casually in the back alley from where I used to live when I under 9 where there was destruction going on outside it