Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
catmaster0116

KHUX My questions about KHX

From watching the videos on youtube and the translations by our glorious KH13 KHX team, I wanted to ask

• For those who have played, is the game actually fun?
  • Is there actually a cohesive story?
  • From what I have seen so far, can someone please explain the connections between KHX and the main KH series?

Like in KHX it seems there are HEAPS and HEAPS of heartless as well as the fact Keyblade Wielders are everywhere. Where are the Keyblade masters? And if there are, How come I don't see  them morphing their keyblades into various objects (firearms, swords, vehicles...etc)

From watching the videos on youtube and the translations by our glorious KH13 KHX team, I wanted to ask

• For those who have played, is the game actually fun?
  • Is there actually a cohesive story?
  • From what I have seen so far, can someone please explain the connections between KHX and the main KH series?

Like in KHX it seems there are HEAPS and HEAPS of heartless as well as the fact Keyblade Wielders are everywhere. Where are the Keyblade masters? And if there are, How come I don't see  them morphing their keyblades into various objects (firearms, swords, vehicles...etc)

1. It is fun. Until you get bored wwwwww

2. Kingdom Hearts level cohesive.

3. Can someone, indeed? I wonder.

No jedi light saber morphing keyblades will be seen until KHIII comes out, so hold your breath.

First anniversary event was really the only event that has explicit connections to the main storyline iirc. That was where Chirithy said "Oh, so that's the King" (or something like that lol). So there are connections but that's the only one that stood out to me.

1. It is fun. Until you get bored wwwwww

2. Kingdom Hearts level cohesive.

No jedi light saber morphing keyblades will be seen until KHIII comes out, so hold your breath.

hahaha

I'm truly honoured ~ One of the members of the KHX team and a translator too!

I guess my biggest question is: Do you think KHX an obsolete series? Is the the KH series fine without KHX?

hahaha

I'm truly honoured ~ One of the members of the KHX team and a translator too!

I guess my biggest question is: Do you think KHX an obsolete series? Is the the KH series fine without KHX?

In my opinion, at MOST it is going to be as important as CoM, Coded, or Days. It might explain some whys, but we won't need those whys.

Edited by Tigerruss

CoM is freaking important.

Yeah... I probably shouldn't have lumped CoM in there. But in theory it doesn't add TOO much to KH II, it just provides explanations as to what happened to Sora and the rest of the ORG.

But I probably should have only compared it to the importance of CODED, at this time.