Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nora Valkyrie

FF XV Demo Ending Questions

This is for those who have finished the FFXV demo, so please, if u haven't finished it stay away from this topic for it might contain spoilers. 

Ok! So after meeting Cindy, getting your batmobile (not really), and observing Gladiolus' flirting side (which maybe was just from my perspective), you are awarded with a very serious dark-toned trailer. In this trailer, you see beautiful artwork of what seems to be the history of the FFXV world, then switches to a women who looks light she just came out of a dire situation with what seems to be a war in the background. Nora assumes that the city being attacked is Noctis' homeland, and that the people attacking are from that nation with that one guy who looked old and King-like (he was in the E3 trailer). So that all makes sense, they get attack, Noctis and friends mange to escape and fake their deaths, Regis might be dead for real or not, but my true question lies with Stella... 

Who exactly is Stella? In fact is she even called Stella anymore, or Luna? There are theories out there that Stella and Luna are twins, but that seems a little...strange. Stella's full original name was "Stella Nox Fleuret", and if Nora is right Stella is from another nation that is different from Regis' or that old king guy. Well in the trailer after the demo, the news reporter states that Luna Nox Fleuret was found dead, which is likely not true for she probably faked her death to escape like Noctis. So is she officially named Luna now? What does her nation have to do with any of this? And do you think that lady from the ending artwork was her? 

Nora loved the demo and is extremely hyped for the game, but she has so many questions O-O 

Ps. Is it true that there is a glitch in the demo that allows u to see a titan?

I'm assuming at this point that she has replaced Stella or is her sister. Luna has the same middle and last name as her so it could be either or.

Yes it is possible to glitch out of the map and see the Titan holding up the astral shard. There's tons of videos of it on youtube if you want to see how :)

I can't answer that, but I can confirm Gladiolus was flirting

If you talk to Cindy before getting the money he offers her dinner

But she effortlessly deflects the pass while simultaneously bringing up her dad Cid

At that point the boys return to their task, fearing Cid's rage over busting up the batmobile car