Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Nope! You're not!That'd be pretty cool to see. 

Right? Oh, congratulations on winning the fanart contest, by the way! Your entry was really good!

I figured the lack of silver streaks (if not in KH2, then definitely in 3D) more symbolizes his chance at redemption, since Lea is obviously going to make it his mission to save Isa.

Fair enough. But I'm a horrible person and kind of hope something awful happens before Lea can get there.

Fair enough. But I'm a horrible person and kind of hope something awful happens before Lea can get there.

I thought the longer hair was already a hint that he is turning into a Nort... aside from the yellow eyes and ears.

I wonder, what transforms the fastest:

Character (in this case that Isa "chooses" to grow his hair), eyes, ears or hair color? Because if we look at Braig his hair(color) is already turning. However, we do not know what kind of person he was before he met Xehanort.

I thought the longer hair was already a hint that he is turning into a Nort... aside from the yellow eyes and ears.

I wonder, what transforms the fastest:

Character (in this case that Isa "chooses" to grow his hair), eyes, ears or hair color? Because if we look at Braig his hair(color) is already turning. However, we do not know what kind of person he was before he met Xehanort.

I attribute longer hair to Xehanorts as well. Ansem had long hair. YMX had long hair. Xemnas had long hair. Apprentice Xehanort had long hair (which must have been his choice to grow it out, because the body he was in (Terra's) didn't have particularly long hair). Braig and Isa (as of 3D) have long hair. When Riku was still trying to dispel Ansem from his heart, he had long hair, and when he cut it in 3D, I took that as a sign of him now having full control over his personal darkness.

As for which part transforms the fastest, ears and eyes are probably it. Considering in the first cutscene we see Braig (Terra; Purification Facility), he has rounded ears, short, black hair and brown eyes, but when we see him in the Keyblade Graveyard (Aqua; Ven), after he's had a bit of bonding with Xehanort, he now has pointed ears and gold eyes, but keeps the hair length/color. So yeah.  :P

It's hard to tell actually how long it might take for the change in hair color to happen, after all, Braig's been with Xehanort for over a decade. It could have happened at any time during those years.

There's another interesting theory I discovered (today, actually) regarding the Org. members that were originally from Radiant Garden.

Here's a passage from a post a tumblr user called hanyounomiko made recently: "(This is kind of an aside, but it’s also my theory that longer hair on men was a status or power symbol in Radiant Garden. ALL of the Radiant Garden Organization characters except for Lexaeus (who sees himself as a servant) and Zexion (who is not interested in social status or power) grow their hair out long, with Xigbar growing his the longest, just slightly beating out Xaldin. All of the non-Radiant Garden Organization members have hair no longer than shoulder-length, but Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Saix, and Axel all grow theirs out, even if their hair was short in Birth By Sleep.) Leon’s hair is also quite long in comparison to say Sora."

my theory that longer hair on men was a status or power symbol in Radiant Garden. ALL of the Radiant Garden Organization characters except for Lexaeus (who sees himself as a servant) and Zexion (who is not interested in social status or power) grow their hair out long, with Xigbar growing his the longest, just slightly beating out Xaldin. All of the non-Radiant Garden Organization members have hair no longer than shoulder-length, but Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Saix, and Axel all grow theirs out, even if their hair was short in Birth By Sleep.) Leon’s hair is also quite long in comparison to say Sora."

I don't think that (long) hair is something special in Radiant Garden. Just look at Ansem: Short and blonde and he is something like their master/king thing.

As for which part transforms the fastest, ears and eyes are probably it. Considering in the first cutscene we see Braig (Terra; Purification Facility), he has rounded ears, short, black hair and brown eyes, but when we see him in the Keyblade Graveyard (Aqua; Ven), after he's had a bit of bonding with Xehanort, he now has pointed ears and gold eyes, but keeps the hair length/color. So yeah.  :P

It's hard to tell actually how long it might take for the change in hair color to happen, after all, Braig's been with Xehanort for over a decade. It could have happened at any time during those years.

Talking about that how comes that YMX's ears are not like MX's?

http://i.imgur.com/YihhTra.jpg

About Braig. Could it be that he stopped changing after Xehanort became a heartless/nobody? Or that it was slowed down?

I don't think that (long) hair is something special in Radiant Garden. Just look at Ansem: Short and blonde and he is something like their master/king thing.

Actually, Ansem does have long hair. He keeps it tucked under his coat though, so it's easy to mistake it for being short.   http://i40.tinypic.com/wcbzly.jpg

Talking about that how comes that YMX's ears are not like MX's?

http://i.imgur.com/YihhTra.jpg

Whoa you're right. I guess I never noticed it... something must have happened to Xehanort between the time be was on the Destiny Islands and the time when he's shown in flashbacks to be training Ventus. I believe that's the earliest flashback we get in the BBS, right?

About Braig. Could it be that he stopped changing after Xehanort became a heartless/nobody? Or that it was slowed down?

Hmmm... but then, how would Isa have gotten the ears and eyes? Wasn't Apprentice Xehanort separated into Ansem and Xemnas before Isa and Braig and the others were turned?  Unless Isa was already turning before that, that is. I think the latest scene we get of him is in the credits of BBS when he and Lea are shown being thrown out of the castle, and he looks that same as before in that.