Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Sword Art Online: Link Start (RP Signups)

In the year 2022, the new VRMMORPG Sword Art Online took the world by storm. Revolutionary for its usage of the Nervegear system, dedicated gamers anticipated the game for years. When the game was released, thousands of players began their new journeys in the floating castle known as Aincrad. However, they quickly learned something surprising: A talented hacker had successfully taken control of the in game world, and trapped the players in Sword Art Online. He would only free the players if they were able to reach the 100th floor and defeat the final boss. However, he had decided to add an interesting twist. If a player died in the game's world, their Nervegear would fry their brain in the real world, killing them off instantly. The same would occur if their Nervegear was forcefully removed in the real world. With the stakes of the game now raised, players throughout Japan now had to band together to escape this death game...

It has been one month since the game began. With the tower to the second floor having finally been discovered, a group of the most powerful players in the game have banded together in order to discuss strategies to battle the first boss, and also wish to plan for the next 99 floors. These players have taken it upon themselves to save the rest of the people trapped in Aincrad, and are willing to do so regardless of the risks they face. The meeting is meant to occur in a few days, and the members who have gathered at a small town near the tower have decided to spend the time forming parties and taking quests. However, with the boss battle looming on the horizon, many of the players are beginning to grow nervous...

Rules

1. NO GOD MODDING. This will result in an instant ban from the roleplay. This is essentially making your character much more powerful than they should be.

2. Do not control another player's character. Also, do not kill another player's character without their permission. Yes, PKing is a risk in SAO, but keep it controlled.

3. Please keep all posts at a PG-13 level. Romance and swearing are fine as long as they're kept at a PG-13 level. Since there's no blood in SAO, please do not mention blood or any sort of gore.

4. Please put the name of your favorite SAO character at the end of your sign up sheet so I know you read the rules.

5. You can have up to two characters in this roleplay. However, if you're not sure if you can manage two characters, please only make one.

6. Please do not join unless you can post regularly. If you take too long to post, you might be removed from the RP.

7. All of the usual KH13 roleplaying rules apply.

Character sheet

Name (In-game, not real name):

Appearance: 

Bio:

Skills: (You can choose three at the start. Please do not include any special skills such as Holy Blade or Dual Wielding. Some special skills might be available later on, although some such as Holy Blade are banned. Here's a list of the skills in SAO. You can choose three from support skills and combat skills, and one extra sword skill to focus on at the start) http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Skills

I'll be getting my sheet up soon here. Have fun!

My sheet (In Progress):

Name: Keimei

Appearance: Keimei has long red hair. When in the fields, or in other areas that could require her to fight, she wears a red, long sleeved shirt, with a steel breastplate over it, along with a black skirt.

Bio: Keimei grew up in a poor family, and was unable to buy anything able to run a modern game well until four years before SAO was released. She wasn't well liked by her peers, but eventually managed to befriend a girl she met in one of her classes. The two became incredibly close, and Keimei's friend introduced her to MMOs three years before the release of SAO. The two had anticipated SAO for years, and Keimei managed to pre-order it as soon as she was able to. Her friend was unable to get the game at launch, but Keimei promised to teach her how to play when they both had the game. When Keimei learned she was trapped in the game, she decided to join the front lines in order to leave the game as soon as possible, and see her friend again.

Skills: Acrobatics, Battle Healing, and Reveal. Sword Skill- One Handed Rapier

Favorite character: Yuuki Konno

Edited by Akame

Name (In-game, not real name): Aether

Appearance:

Linky (Shows final armor)

Bio:

A quiet, withdrawn girl, Rei is an avid gamer who deals with life in a simple way - hiding. She sticks to her rooms and video games, operating under the moniker Aether. Shut off from the world, she got herself some Nervegear and, miraculously, won a spot into the Closed Beta. One of the top players, her only rival was a player named Abisk, the bastard. Devoting hours of the Beta to finding quests and items, trying to form gear to help her beat him...it helped. Managing to somewhat grow from her shell, she began to socialize with those inside Sword Art Online.

First in line to get the amazing game, Rei plugged in, hoping to meet her friends.

What she got, was a nightmare.

All the progress, was gone. The cold-hearted Rei ran far from the Town of Beginning, racing through and being one of the first Beta Testers to get to the next town.

Rei was going to escape...she had to.

Or...she'd die trying.

Skills: (You can choose up to three at the start. Please do not include any special skills such as Dual Wielding. These might be available later on, but not at the beginning)

Battle Healing

Parry

Acrobatics

Starts with Katana (Beta Tester DLC: Kusanagi

SAO Char:

Axel...tell me...do I need to write that down?

Edited by Sabre Lily

I've barely participated in RPs so I don't have much experience. This looks cool to me so I'll think about it. I have so many ideas lurking already. :)

Peace!

That's fine! Everyone starts somewhere, right? :) I've been doing it for years, and I'm still learning a lot.

Appearance:

Very Long Link

Bio:

A quiet, withdrawn girl, Rei is an avid gamer who deals with life in a simple way - hiding. She sticks to her rooms and video games, operating under the moniker Aether. Shut off from the world, she got herself some Nervegear and, miraculously, won a spot into the Closed Beta. One of the top players, her only rival was a player named Abisk, the bastard. Devoting hours of the Beta to finding quests and items, trying to form gear to help her beat him...it helped. Managing to somewhat grow from her shell, she began to socialize with those inside Sword Art Online.

First in line to get the amazing game, Rei plugged in, hoping to meet her friends.

All the progress, was gone. The cold-hearted Rei ran far from the Town of Beginning, racing through and being one of the first Beta Testers to get to the next town.

Or...she'd die trying.

Skills: (You can choose up to three at the start. Please do not include any special skills such as Dual Wielding. These might be available later on, but not at the beginning)

Battle Healing

Parry

Acrobatics

Starts with One-Handed Curved Sword

SAO Char:

Yes, we're all aware that your favorite character is Agil, but you must still include it in your sheet. :P

Justkiddingaccepted.

Although Asuna isn't my favorite so for all I know she's not your favorite either.

That's fine! Everyone starts somewhere, right? :) I've been doing it for years, and I'm still learning a lot.

Yes, we're all aware that your favorite character is Agil, but you must still include it in your sheet. :P

Justkiddingaccepted.

Although Asuna isn't my favorite so for all I know she's not your favorite either.

She's my favorite...

Name (In-game, not real name): Xx360NoScopexX  I mean, uhm: Shirai

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/312/f/4/anime_amnesia_toma_render_2_by_sakura_mina-d6ti2fi.png

Bio: Shirai is the sort of guy who, unwillingly, follows along with what his friends do. He wasn't interested in the idea of VRMMO's. Maybe it was that he was just too comfortable playing the incredibly old World of Warcraft, or he was just too stubborn to see the goodness in these new types of games. Nevertheless, when his friends were buying up the SAO copies as quickly as they could, Shirai followed suit and a acquired a copy before they completely sold out.

The day of release, he and 10,000 others would log in, and start a link for the very first time.

Skills: 

~Sprint

~Parry

~Meditation

Uses One-Handed Straight Sword

Sandwich-kun

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/312/f/4/anime_amnesia_toma_render_2_by_sakura_mina-d6ti2fi.png

Bio: Shirai is the sort of guy who, unwillingly, follows along with what his friends do. He wasn't interested in the idea of VRMMO's. Maybe it was that he was just too comfortable playing the incredibly old World of Warcraft, or he was just too stubborn to see the goodness in these new types of games. Nevertheless, when his friends were buying up the SAO copies as quickly as they could, Shirai followed suit and a acquired a copy before they completely sold out.

The day of release, he and 10,000 others would log in, and start a link for the very first time.

Skills: 

~Sprint

~Parry

~Meditation

Sandwich-kun

Pardon me as I roll on the ground for a few. This sheet is exelent.

So can everyone join? I never played any roleplay game but I love Sao and this seems fun

Anyone can join the RP, the rules on here make it so inexperience dosen't mean a no-go on RP's and...

I've barely participated in RPs so I don't have much experience. This looks cool to me so I'll think about it. I have so many ideas lurking already. :)

Peace!

If you both need help during this, ask away at any of the members, or use Javelin's PC Guide to Roleplay(or if I do decide to do my mini-guide for combat and how to amp your skill to 10 in that respect, bit I might not, it all depends.). The biggest fun of RPing is the other people and their creativity and story their characters have to share, and since no one is perfect at it, especially at the start, anyone who RP's probably would be willing to teach you something, and that guide I've suggested is very well done, any person aspiring to start RPing should, IMO, take at least a look at it.

Appearance:

Linky (Shows final armor)

Bio:

Or...she'd die trying.

Battle Healing

Parry

Acrobatics

Starts with Katana (Beta Tester DLC: Kusanagi

SAO Char:

Abisk: Damn she-devil lucifer lady c--t!

HOLY SHIT ABISK. THIS IS PG13. KEEP IT CLEAN. I know you come from Australia, but damn, man, chill the firetruck out.

Abisk:...fine.

In the year 2022, the new VRMMORPG Sword Art Online took the world by storm. Revolutionary for its usage of the Nervegear system, dedicated gamers anticipated the game for years. When the game was released, thousands of players began their new journeys in the floating castle known as Aincrad. However, they quickly learned something surprising: A talented hacker had successfully taken control of the in game world, and trapped the players in Sword Art Online. He would only free the players if they were able to reach the 100th floor and defeat the final boss. However, he had decided to add an interesting twist. If a player died in the game's world, their Nervegear would fry their brain in the real world, killing them off instantly. The same would occur if their Nervegear was forcefully removed in the real world. With the stakes of the game now raised, players throughout Japan now had to band together to escape this death game...

It has been one month since the game began. With the tower to the second floor having finally been discovered, a group of the most powerful players in the game have banded together in order to discuss strategies to battle the first boss, and also wish to plan for the next 99 floors. These players have taken it upon themselves to save the rest of the people trapped in Aincrad, and are willing to do so regardless of the risks they face. The meeting is meant to occur in a few days, and the members who have gathered at a small town near the tower have decided to spend the time forming parties and taking quests. However, with the boss battle looming on the horizon, many of the players are beginning to grow nervous...

Rules

1. NO GOD MODDING. This will result in an instant ban from the roleplay. This is essentially making your character much more powerful than they should be.

2. Do not control another player's character. Also, do not kill another player's character without their permission. Yes, PKing is a risk in SAO, but keep it controlled.

3. Please keep all posts at a PG-13 level. Romance and swearing are fine as long as they're kept at a PG-13 level. Since there's no blood in SAO, please do not mention blood or any sort of gore.

4. Please put the name of your favorite SAO character at the end of your sign up sheet so I know you read the rules.

5. You can have up to two characters in this roleplay. However, if you're not sure if you can manage two characters, please only make one.

6. Please do not join unless you can post regularly. If you take too long to post, you might be removed from the RP.

Character sheet

Appearance: 

Bio:

Skills: (You can choose three at the start. Please do not include any special skills such as Holy Blade or Dual Wielding. Some special skills might be available later on, although some such as Holy Blade are banned. Here's a list of the skills in SAO. You can choose three from support skills and combat skills, and one extra sword skill to focus on at the start: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Skills )

My sheet (In Progress):

Appearance: Keimei has long red hair. When in the fields, or in other areas that could require her to fight, she wears a red, long sleeved shirt, with a steel breastplate over it, along with a black skirt.[/size]

Bio: Keimei grew up in a poor family, and was unable to buy anything able to run a modern game well until four years before SAO was released. She wasn't well liked by her peers, but eventually managed to befriend a girl she met in one of her classes. The two became incredibly close, and Keimei's friend introduced her to MMOs three years before the release of SAO. The two had anticipated SAO for years, and Keimei managed to pre-order it as soon as she was able to. Her friend was unable to get the game at launch, but Keimei promised to teach her how to play when they both had the game. When Keimei learned she was trapped in the game, she decided to join the front lines in order to leave the game as soon as possible, and see her friend again.

Of course you post this an hour after I go to bed -_-

Name (In-game, not real name): Abisk

Appearance: Slightly taller. He has white hair with blue eyes, which have these strange light blue tendrils in the iris. His starting equipment are a set of Metal boots and gauntlets, a black metal cloth shaw with a fur fringe at the end that drooped over his shoulders and reached midway down to his bisep. His metal gauntlets reach about half way up his arm, but are open and tapered at this part of wrist flexibility and comfort. He wears a black leather and chain mail top and bottom, with slight fur fringe around the waist where his supplies boxes sat. His armor is a set of blueish-black palidin-style armor.

Bio:International book seller by day, MMO expert by night. He use to go by a diffrent username, but his rep was too good, either everyone hated him for being too good or everyone flocked to him because of his famous skills and in hopes of getting stuff from him. His real name is Abissal Reis, and in books he is only known as "Duster Griffon". Few people know his name.

When he was a kid, he never had money, he barely had enough to eat, his parents neglected him and we're abusive, often beating him if he didn't do the chores like cleaning the roof. When he managed to sneak away to the lybrary one day, he found out about the Internet as a child, he learned how to write, and published a book from there, and afterwards when it sold millions, he got a lawyer and got himself emancipated. He left his home and began to write books galore as he caught up with the rest of the world. One of the first things he found out about was gaming, and so he took it up. Eventually, he became addicted to MMO's.when he wasn't writing or eating enough to fill three pandas or learning martial arts or sword play, things he did now that he had full reign to, he played MMO's. When SAO was first announced, his intrest was well-known in the MMO community. As such, he was handed the Beta version of the game, and became known as Abisk. He kept his role small in the world, but his tallents didn't go unnoticed either. He eventually earned the player title of The Silent Swordsman, as he never really spoke unless it was giving orders to players or during trades and such. During the beta, he was known for his swordsmanship. Only one player really rivaled him, Aether. They were pretty bitter rivals, they were.

Fun fact, he is actually Australian, but moved to Japan because he wanted better servers with more compitent players. His first word actualky was a very well known word used in an earlier post, due to his dad having a bit of a mouth on him and him being, well, pretty smart. However, he never developed the accent as he never fully learned how to speak, after he learned his first word his parents glued industrial grade ear plugs in his ears. Afterwards, when he was emancipated, he had to take courses in English, Japanese later, and he also knows German.

Skills: Lightweight Shield, Parry, Acrobatics, weapon skill: one-handed straight Sword.

And because I was asked to, my favorite is Sachi. Sachi best girl.

Edited by Guest

Rules

Character sheet

Appearance: 

Bio:

Skills: (You can choose three at the start. Please do not include any special skills such as Holy Blade or Dual Wielding. Some special skills might be available later on, although some such as Holy Blade are banned. Here's a list of the skills in SAO. You can choose three from support skills and combat skills, and one extra sword skill to focus on at the start: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Skills )

My sheet (In Progress):

Appearance: Keimei has long red hair. When in the fields, or in other areas that could require her to fight, she wears a red, long sleeved shirt, with a steel breastplate over it, along with a black skirt.

Just going to point out here, the link to skills isn't quite working properly.

And... You know what? I want to get back into RP'ing... so I shall join! But... one question, before I create a character. How much prerequisite knowledge of SAO do I need? Because... I kind of haven't actually watched it. But I'm planning on.

Just going to point out here, the link to skills isn't quite working properly. And... You know what? I want to get back into RP'ing... so I shall join! But... one question, before I create a character. How much prerequisite knowledge of SAO do I need? Because... I kind of haven't actually watched it. But I'm planning on.

Don't worry, the plot is relatively the same as the story in some places, but it's pretty self explanatory as well (the origin of this RP's original plot was made in conjunction with myself, I don't know how much he has changed, but I doubt it's too much).Hopefully we won't have Elanya again -_-

So can everyone join? I never played any roleplay game but I love Sao and this seems fun

Yep! You can join, even if you don't have much experience! :)

Skills: 

~Sprint

~Parry

~Meditation

Sandwich-kun

No please go with the first username

Accepted!

Appearance: Slightly taller. He has white hair with blue eyes, which have these strange light blue tendrils in the iris. His starting equipment are a set of Metal boots and gauntlets, a black metal cloth shaw with a fur fringe at the end that drooped over his shoulders and reached midway down to his bisep. His metal gauntlets reach about half way up his arm, but are open and tapered at this part of wrist flexibility and comfort. He wears a black leather and chain mail top and bottom, with slight fur fringe around the waist where his supplies boxes sat. His armor is a set of blueish-black palidin-style armor.

Bio:International book seller by day, MMO expert by night. He use to go by a diffrent username, but his rep was too good, either everyone hated him for being too good or everyone flocked to him because of his famous skills and in hopes of getting stuff from him. His real name is Abissal Reis, and in books he is only known as "Duster Griffon". Few people know his name.

When he was a kid, he never had money, he barely had enough to eat, his parents neglected him and we're abusive, often beating him if he didn't do the chores like cleaning the roof. When he managed to sneak away to the lybrary one day, he found out about the Internet as a child, he learned how to write, and published a book from there, and afterwards when it sold millions, he got a lawyer and got himself emancipated. He left his home and began to write books galore as he caught up with the rest of the world. One of the first things he found out about was gaming, and so he took it up. Eventually, he became addicted to MMO's.when he wasn't writing or eating enough to fill three pandas or learning martial arts or sword play, things he did now that he had full reign to, he played MMO's. When SAO was first announced, his intrest was well-known in the MMO community. As such, he was handed the Beta version of the game, and became known as Abisk. He kept his role small in the world, but his tallents didn't go unnoticed either. He eventually earned the player title of The Silent Swordsman, as he never really spoke unless it was giving orders to players or during trades and such. During the beta, he was known for his swordsmanship. Only one player really rivaled him, Aether. They were pretty bitter rivals, they were.

Fun fact, he is actually Australian, but moved to Japan because he wanted better servers with more compitent players. His first word actualky was a very well known word used in an earlier post, due to his dad having a bit of a mouth on him and him being, well, pretty smart. However, he never developed the accent as he never fully learned how to speak, after he learned his first word his parents glued industrial grade ear plugs in his ears. Afterwards, when he was emancipated, he had to take courses in English, Japanese later, and he also knows German.

Skills: Lightweight Shield, Parry, Acrobatics, weapon skill: one-handed straight Sword.

You forgot one thing on your sheet. Once you get that, you'll be accepted.

Just going to point out here, the link to skills isn't quite working properly.

And... You know what? I want to get back into RP'ing... so I shall join! But... one question, before I create a character. How much prerequisite knowledge of SAO do I need? Because... I kind of haven't actually watched it. But I'm planning on.

You don't really need much. This is pretty much starting from the same point as the second episode of the anime, so you won't be missing a whole lot.

Name: Puawai

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: A young girl who has never been big on video games before, but the thought of becoming an entirely different person like a VRMMO can give you makes her excited to try it. She was never anybody special in the real world, she had a few good friends, was pretty but not popular, athletic but not a star, smart but not brilliant. An average girl in every way. But in a virtual reality? She could be whoever she wanted to be. And now, here she is, in Sword Art Online. She did manage to get into the beta, last key actually, and had a lot of fun. She actually became well known as one of few competent users of the Martial Arts weapon skills, and became The Sunny Monk, due to her positive and optimistic demeanor. Though the stakes have raised quite a bit since the full launch, she remains bright in the face of this threat.

Skills:

Acrobatics

Searching

Picking

Uses Martial Arts, acquired during the beta.

Name: Ryonne

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: A nerd. That's the truth of the matter, no matter how you spice it up. And you can spice it up. He has been known as one of the best video game players in the world. Ryonne is the name of an extraordinarily well known MLG player of almost any game you could think of under the sun. Counter Strike, League, Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros, Starcraft. Ryonne is a star in the gaming community, and has been since he was young. He never got into things like MMOs or purely single player games though, feeling they had little competitive strength. And that's all he was interested in. Competition. But when he heard word of Sword Art Online, he began to become interested in it. An ultimate test between players were they were completely in control of their avatars. The idea intrigued him. Recently, he has taken a short break from the MLG scene, ducking away to train his own body and senses. He was going to become a threat in SAO, a major one at that. He didn't manage to get into the beta, losing the headstart some other players would have, but he did not mind. The more time he had to become actually in shape the better. Finally, the launch came, and he joined in quickly. It was shortly after he got the hang of it when they officially became trapped. His attitude cooled off, his arrogant demeanor becoming quieter, calmer, and generally more cautious. If he was going to become a legend, then dying here was out of the question.

Skills: 

Sprint

Parry

Cooking

Wields one handed curved swords, I'd like this to become katanas and battoujutsu eventually if possible.

Klein.

And because I was asked to, my favorite is Sachi. Sachi best girl.

I thought you weren't a Sachi fanboy anymore ._. Accepted now!

Name: Puawai

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: A young girl who has never been big on video games before, but the thought of becoming an entirely different person like a VRMMO can give you makes her excited to try it. She was never anybody special in the real world, she had a few good friends, was pretty but not popular, athletic but not a star, smart but not brilliant. An average girl in every way. But in a virtual reality? She could be whoever she wanted to be. And now, here she is, in Sword Art Online. She did manage to get into the beta, last key actually, and had a lot of fun. She actually became well known as one of few competent users of the Martial Arts weapon skills, and became The Sunny Monk, due to her positive and optimistic demeanor. Though the stakes have raised quite a bit since the full launch, she remains bright in the face of this threat.

Skills:

Acrobatics

Searching

Picking

Uses Martial Arts, acquired during the beta.

Name: Ryonne

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: A nerd. That's the truth of the matter, no matter how you spice it up. And you can spice it up. He has been known as one of the best video game players in the world. Ryonne is the name of an extraordinarily well known MLG player of almost any game you could think of under the sun. Counter Strike, League, Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros, Starcraft. Ryonne is a star in the gaming community, and has been since he was young. He never got into things like MMOs or purely single player games though, feeling they had little competitive strength. And that's all he was interested in. Competition. But when he heard word of Sword Art Online, he began to become interested in it. An ultimate test between players were they were completely in control of their avatars. The idea intrigued him. Recently, he has taken a short break from the MLG scene, ducking away to train his own body and senses. He was going to become a threat in SAO, a major one at that. He didn't manage to get into the beta, losing the headstart some other players would have, but he did not mind. The more time he had to become actually in shape the better. Finally, the launch came, and he joined in quickly. It was shortly after he got the hang of it when they officially became trapped. His attitude cooled off, his arrogant demeanor becoming quieter, calmer, and generally more cautious. If he was going to become a legend, then dying here was out of the question.

Skills: 

Sprint

Parry

Cooking

Wields one handed curved swords, I'd like this to become katanas and battoujutsu eventually if possible.

Klein.

Accepted!

Holy crap I recognize both of those pictures you used for appearance. xD

Don't worry, the plot is relatively the same as the story in some places, but it's pretty self explanatory as well (the origin of this RP's original plot was made in conjunction with myself, I don't know how much he has changed, but I doubt it's too much).

Hopefully we won't have Elanya again -_-

Alright, thank you!

Remind me to ask who Elanya is later.

Name (In-game, not real name): Justin Time

Appearance: About a medium height, and a slim build. Brown hair, eyes to match. A sly smile normally stretched upon his face. He wears a brown pair of pants and a brown shirt, exposing his hair, which he cuts short. He normally wears leather armor, brown in color as well. If he has to wear a headpiece for his armor, he'd wear it in blue, partly because blue is his favorite color, partly because it matches the sky.

Bio: Even from an early life, he had always been called a slacker. Lazy, a lay-about, good-for-nothing, ne'er do well. He always hated that, even though he knew it to be true. But, when he heard about Sword Art Online, he realized that there, he had a chance to actually do something with his life. So he attempted to get into the beta-testers. However, he failed. But when the game came out, he made sure he got it as soon as he could. And when he finally got to play it... he loved it. Until, that is, he learned that he wouldn't be able to leave. Now all he wants to do is to defeat the final boss, so that he can return to the real world.

Skills: Hiding, Parry, Battle Healing. Weapon skill: One-handed Dagger

Favorite character? Since I haven't watched it, I'll just go with Kirito.

So, how's this?

Edited by The Narrator

Alright, thank you!

Remind me to ask who Elanya is later. 

Name (In-game, not real name): Justin Time

Appearance: About a medium height, and a slim build. Brown hair, eyes to match. A sly smile normally stretched upon his face. Wears a blue baseball cap, a brown pair of pants, and a brown shirt. He normally wears leather armor, brown in color as well. Unsurprisingly, if he wears a headpiece, it'd be blue, to match his cap. 

Bio: Even from an early life, he had always been called a slacker. Lazy, a lay-about, good-for-nothing, ne'er do well. He always hated that, even though he knew it to be true. But, when he heard about Sword Art Online, he realized that there, he had a chance to actually do something with his life. So he attempted to get into the beta-testers. However, he failed. But when the game came out, he made sure he got it as soon as he could. And when he finally got to play it... he loved it. Until, that is, he learned that he wouldn't be able to leave. Now all he wants to do is to defeat the final boss, so that he can return to the real world.

Skills: Hiding, Parry, Battle Healing. Weapon skill: One-handed Curved Blade

Favorite character? Since I haven't watched it, I'll just go with Kirito. 

So, how's this? 

I'm not sure if the baseball cap really fits in with SAO, but aside from that, it's accepted!

Also, I forgot to fix the skill list in the original post... I'll do that now.

I'm not sure if the baseball cap really fits in with SAO, but aside from that, it's accepted!

Also, I forgot to fix the skill list in the original post... I'll do that now.

Shall I edit it out? Otherwise... thank you!

But I've got to ask. Do you like his name? 

Shall I edit it out? Otherwise... thank you!

But I've got to ask. Do you like his name? 

Yeah, I guess it probably should be edited out. After that, it'll be good!

And yes, puns always get bonus points from me. xD

Abisk: Damn she-devil lucifer lady c--t!HOLY SHIT ABISK. THIS IS PG13. KEEP IT CLEAN. I know you come from Australia, but damn, man, chill the firetruck out.Abisk:...fine.Of course you post this an hour after I go to bed -_-

Aether: YOU ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH.I WILL HM01 YOU.Aether. Eat a Reese's cup. Aether: FINE. *eats two 1/2 pound Reese's cups with a tall glass of milk*

Aether: YOU ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH.I WILL HM01 YOU.Aether. Eat a Reese's cup.Aether: FINE. *eats two 1/2 pound Reese's cups with a tall glass of milk*

Keimei: BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN