Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorual

Final Fantasy Platforms?

hi! i wanna get back into the final fantasy series after taking a long break from it. but im having trouble with something. the platforms of the games. normally this wouldent be an issue cuz i could easily look up what system each FF games are made for but then i have to factor in remakes and remasters. then i have to find out which remasters are the most recent and if they are any better than the original. i actually tried looking this stuff up but i cant find any good sources telling me about all the remakes. as we all know, a lot of the people on KH13 are avid final fantasy fans. so i ask them a question. and maybe some might call it a challenge. for all the MAIN SERIES (as in only the ones with numbers attacked to them. not stuff like FF tactics, x, or dissidia final fantasy. but at the same time still including continuations of stories like crisis core. pls list those too) pls list what the most recent release of that specific game in the series is called and what platforms it is on. kinda like how type zero was just rereleased  so you would put type zero HD rather than the japan exclusive PSP version. (but thats isnt main series so dont bother listing that) the reason im asking for this is because i want to play all games in the main series (including sequels to a specific game. again, crisis core and the FF13 games) so pls, if you can, list all main series final fantasy games and their most recent remaster or remake. i wanna play the wole FF main series, 1-15, most recent versions of each game. i tried looking this stuff up but im not too good at that and my results were fruitless. this is both a challenge, and a request. thank you for taking the time to read, and if you decide to respond, than thank you even more for giving more of your time to help a random dude on the internet have the best inal fantasy experience xD.

Edited by Sorual