Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Uuh... As in my sheet, Derik has Kaioken, is that OK? Considering you have stipulations on that listed here...

Oh yeah...,just use something else for now, alright?

Also, you're already one post in and I already hate one of your characters.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Oh yeah...,just use something else for now, alright?Also, you're already one post in and I already hate one of your characters.

How about I just don't have another special, Derik dosen't even need them.

I don't think telepathy is a unfair ability.

It is. Not only can you read minds and easily extract information, but in a fight, you can predict your opponent's moves with ease, which would be a form of God-modding.

It is. Not only can you read minds and easily extract information, but in a fight, you can predict your opponent's moves with ease, which would be a form of God-modding.

Telepathy is also used to communicate with each other from far away. I seen them use that on Dragon Ball Z alot.

NeverBetter, I'm not going to tell you again. I don't want the RP to be filled up with outside comments. That's what this thread is for.

The reason you're being outmatched is because all of us are supposed to be considered flawed in Trunk's eyes. He hasn't accepted us into the Time Patrol yet, and he's testing our abilities to see if we're worthy. Pay attention to what I'm making him say. He's giving us notes on what we need to improve in our fighting ability. Our fights in the RP will reflect on improving what Trunks has pointed out to us.

And: I'm not having us be able to fully damage him because a) he doesn't need to take a beating from every person in the group and b) we're beginners and Trunks outclasses out by a small margin and only experience and training will help us get better. This is also why I didn't give anybody a Background section in their sign up sheet. No matter where you come from, we're all in the same boat.

We're not going to be totally outclassed by Raditz either. I'd explain why, but you're making me spoil the story enough, so I ask respectively that you stop making outside comments on the RP thread and take it here at least.

NeverBetter, I'm not going to tell you again. I don't want the RP to be filled up with outside comments. That's what this thread is for.

The reason you're being outmatched is because all of us are supposed to be considered flawed in Trunk's eyes. He hasn't accepted us into the Time Patrol yet, and he's testing our abilities to see if we're worthy. Pay attention to what I'm making him say. He's giving us notes on what we need to improve in our fighting ability. Our fights in the RP will reflect on improving what Trunks has pointed out to us.

And: I'm not having us be able to fully damage him because a) he doesn't need to take a beating from every person in the group and b) we're beginners and Trunks outclasses out by a small margin and only experience and training will help us get better. This is also why I didn't give anybody a Background section in their sign up sheet. No matter where you come from, we're all in the same boat.

We're not going to be totally outclassed by Raditz either. I'd explain why, but you're making me spoil the story enough, so I ask respectively that you stop making outside comments on the RP thread and take it here at least.

80% of your post: Blah blah blah plot armor solves problems.

10% of your post: Reading me a riot act I don't care about.

10% of your post: Explaining why plot armor solves problems.

If I wanted to basically play online multiplayer version of XV, I would just buy the game.

Also: Like I had said: He doesn't need to be beaten with each one, but if we're SO weak (Considering we can't even touch Trunks in his base form, who is only a bit above Freiza, and we're moving in slow motion for him, I'm relatively sure we wouldn't do much compared to Radditz) but even a single strike that doesn't do damage is enough to show this same point.

And on top of that, forcing flaws on characters is not good. Don't "You're armatures so you have flaws" me. Flaws are natural, but they are apparent in a well-written character, and don't need to be forced on via Trunks plot armor bullshit. Even if you don't Hurt him in the actual game, you land a punch on him at least. I would rather just have made two average Joe's rather than two well-done characters because then I wouldn't be mad about someone forcing my character's to be how he likes them. I can let it go if it's other character's, if they're OK with it, but I'm not, personally. I might just erase Derik and Ailder's character's and let you write who they should be, since that's how you will be happy. I'm not amused by being told what my character's MUST be. 

Yes, they're amateurs in the DBZ universe, but Trunk's is not master fighter either, not by a long shot. Hell, this isn't even the best form of Trunks (AKA the Fighting Teen Variant/the one that destroy's Cell). 

Got a problem with how I think about it? Fine, I'll leave. I don't need to be in this RP, I joined because I thought it would be having fun. Fighting a GM version of Trunks W/Sword is far from fun.

First off, this is the version of Trunks that killed Cell. He just decided to use his sword again.

Second, you don't understand what I'm doing, and if you're going to continue to complain, then leave the RP. I don't have the time to deal with it.

First off, this is the version of Trunks that killed Cell. He just decided to use his sword again.

Second, you don't understand what I'm doing, and if you're going to continue to complain, then leave the RP. I don't have the time to deal with it.

Oh well oh well, so now we're even weaker than we thought...

I understand that you're using XV's plotline as the basis for your own, so yeah, I'm out. Later.

Edited by Guest
rude

First off, this is Firaga's RP and if he wants to do something a certain way, he can. Also, this Trunks is after the Cell Saga, and after defeating Cell in his future, which is shown in the game, where he and the Patroller were able to defeat Perfect Cell with boosted power by themselves. And this is years after that, where he's probably trained more in that time too. So we would be lucky to even land a hit on him since we're about as strong as Raditz. So we have Raditz, Saibamen, Vegeta, Nappa, the Ginyu Force, and Frieza to beat before we can even get to that point. As for the flaws thing, he's not making things up about our characters, he's just being observant and pointing out things he noticed in our posts.

Edited by Flaming Lea
possibly offensive remark

Since Azure has been gone a while and hasn't posted so that I can move the story along, we're moving on without him.

This is Azure's first warning. If anybody has outside contact information for him, please let him know that he has to start posting faster, unless of course he has a personal reason for being absent, and if so, I'll let it go.

I'm trying to be fair and let everybody get a post after I post, you see.

If you were gone for a personal reason, then I understand. Still, I really recommend that you try to post more often, especially now that you know that I am trying to have people post constantly.

That's a new one.  Guess I was trying to do something unexpected, but rushed.  It was kind of a spur in the moment and wanted to put up something quick.  But I'll change it ( though it might take a little while to think of something).

Edited by Ultimus Grid