Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku21Terr

KHBbS James Spader should replace Nimoy as Xehanort

I was expecting some sort of reason as to why James Spader would make a good Xehanort.

I don't even know who James Spader is.

I just looked him up if this is the right James Spader then he's the guy who voices Ultron in the new Avengers Movie

Ok, first off, maybe you should put this post under a different category, such as, oh I don't know, Kingdom Hearts III, just throwing it out there. Second, maybe you should try telling us WHO James Spader is and WHY we he should voice Xehanort. And third, don't just tell everybody to write him in on the survey without even giving some explanation as to who or why, and odds are more than half the people on this site have already filled out the survey so they wouldn't be able to do what you ask even if they wanted to. The logic behind all of this is just bonkers.

Uh... wat

Okay, James Spader is cool and all, but what in the world makes you think he would be a good fit for Xehanort? I dunno about you, but I never watched the Age of Ultron trailers and thought "huh, this guy should voice Xehanort." But seriously though, I'm curious as to why you think he'd be a good fit

While I am a fan of James Spader's voice (Ultron from the Avengers 2, Daniel Jackson from the original Stargate movie, and Raymond Reddington from Blacklist), I'm not sure he is best to replace Nemoy. I think they should get someone who can emulate Nemoy's voice rather then get a totally different sounding voice (example: when the voice actor for Iroh from the Avatar series died, they cast someone who could mimic the original actor's voice.)

That said, if they have a menacing Xehanort copy or are already looking for a voice for the next big villain, grab Spader.

My other choices for Master Xehanort include Christopher Lloyd, Frank Welker, Christopher Plummber (Charles Muntz in UP), or any impersonator who is so good that you would not be able to tell the difference 

despite what i have posted I now believe that Frank Welker is the perfect choice for Xehanort as he has a very similar voice and already essentially shared the role of Megatron (albiet in a different form)