Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GotMilk5101520

I have a confession to make

You remind me of myself, when I was younger. I was just like you.

At the start of my childhood, I have never played a Final Fantasy game. I was thinking as a kid, (as I see a picture of FFVII from a Playstation box, and FFVIII from some Playstation mail my mom got years ago) that Final Fantasy was some game for teenagers.

But all of it changed that one day, when I was in middle school.

When I saw the first Kingdom Hearts game's trailer on TV. I've been wanted to get Kingdom Hearts, ever since. But once I finally got the game and played it, it somewhat introduced me to Final Fantasy characters. I was interested in it. Then came me watching a Japanese Dub of Advent Children, me getting Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, re-watching Advent Children in English, and even trying Final Fantasy X and X-2 (and no I don't have these games).  

So you're not alone. I'm sure one of these days you'll play a Final Fantasy game.   :)

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Hey man, it's all good. Everyone is always baffled when I tell them I've never watched Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

If you're like me, then you don't really dislike the thing in question, you just never did anything with it.