Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jilly Shears

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prcQT5om1dA

The game's been out for a while now, so I think it's only appropriate that there should be a thread made just to talk about how great this game is.

For those of you that don't know about it, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the 3DS is the latest installment of the long-running Monster Hunter series published by Capcom, where the focus is taking down big monsters and gathering materials to build armor and weapons to take on even larger and more dangerous monsters.

So... what's everyone currently working on right now? I'm trying to hunt Rathalos to complete its armor set in the offline campaign, but getting lucky enough for those tail drops is proving to be difficult. ¬_¬

I'm currently working on getting Zamitrios armor and completing the 4th set of caravan quests. Those fighitng two monsters at the same time quest are intimidating to me xD. Oh i also am looking to beat the gore magala in the guild quests to get hunter rank 3 *gulp*. As for you Rathalos armor the best chance to get the tail is to cut it off and carve it. If i were you i'd go to search for an online hall where they are hunting rathalos and just keep hitting that sucker in the butt while the other players distract him. 

I've got the demo which is obviously free but it actaully has online which is pretty awesome

Xiro and I were playing it last night and just wrecked monsters together

If anyone wants to join us in the demo we're planning on hunting again tonight I think xD

I use the Long Sword class while Xiro experiments

I've got the demo which is obviously free but it actaully has online which is pretty awesomeXiro and I were playing it last night and just wrecked monsters togetherIf anyone wants to join us in the demo we're planning on hunting again tonight I think xDI use the Long Sword class while Xiro experiments

Long sword ftw! If you guys like the demo you should consider buying the full version it's awesomeee. 

Long sword ftw! If you guys like the demo you should consider buying the full version it's awesomeee. 

I shall consider it in the future. Trying to get a bunch of other games done, so I'll have to put that consideration on hold for now xP

Speaking of the full version, the idea of using the monster materials to make better gear sounds pretty interesting.

Also, the cats are awesome. xD

Edited by Xiro

I shall consider it in the future. Trying to get a bunch of other games done, so I'll have to put that consideration on hold for now xP

Speaking of the full version, the idea of using the monster materials to make better gear sounds pretty interesting.

Also, the cats are awesome. xD

The crafting is definitely one of the best parts of the game that makes it so addicting. You also get to make gear for the cats :). I'm 40 plus hours in the game and still not bored. 

Pssh, you guys are all whack. The hammer and switch axe are where it's at, though I haven't really tried the Gunner weapon classes yet. 

I'm currently working on getting Zamitrios armor and completing the 4th set of caravan quests. Those fighitng two monsters at the same time quest are intimidating to me xD. Oh i also am looking to beat the gore magala in the guild quests to get hunter rank 3 *gulp*. As for you Rathalos armor the best chance to get the tail is to cut it off and carve it. If i were you i'd go to search for an online hall where they are hunting rathalos and just keep hitting that sucker in the butt while the other players distract him. 

Yeah, I'll probably have to do that eventually. I actually haven't tried the online multiplayer yet, but I'm kind of scared to in case I get with people who are way too MLG for me. lol