Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Film New Avengers Trailer!

I don't understand why many fans said that this trailer wasn't good as the first two trailers? I think this new trailer was the best one and it got me really excited and it go too big. And I like it that the trailer didn't give too much to spoil the movie. 

Wait, fans said this wasn't a good trailer?  What the frickin flubber nuggets is that kind of nonsense!?  The trailer was frickin amazing!  So much action, intrigue and epicness in just 2 short minutes!  And yes, I agree, I love how the trailer doesn't give away too much of the film.  I love it when trailers are that way.  Just look at Star Wars Episode VII!  That movie is coming out this December, and we still don't know squat about it!  And that's good for me, because I love going into a movie, expecting the unexpected!  But anyways, back on topic, Avengers: Age Of Ultron's gonna be a beast of a movie! :D

Wait, fans said this wasn't a good trailer?  What the frickin flubber nuggets is that kind of nonsense!?  The trailer was frickin amazing!  So much action, intrigue and epicness in just 2 short minutes!  And yes, I agree, I love how the trailer doesn't give away too much of the film.  I love it when trailers are that way.  Just look at Star Wars Episode VII!  That movie is coming out this December, and we still don't know squat about it!  And that's good for me, because I love going into a movie, expecting the unexpected!  But anyways, back on topic, Avengers: Age Of Ultron's gonna be a beast of a movie! :D

Oh hell yeah Age of Ultron will be sick! And yeah I found out the trailer on Darkhorizon and some comment were like "meh" or "Not good as the first trailer". Even on Youtube some fans didn't like it that much but who cares. I'm actually proud of Disney/Marvel because they're taking this marketing very seriously. It's a good strategy and hope they keep it that way until the films release.

That was all kinds of awesome.  I liked how the Avengers came out around the middle of the trailer and who was teased at the end.  Definitely going to watch it when it comes out.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Oh hell yeah Age of Ultron will be sick! And yeah I found out the trailer on Darkhorizon and some comment were like "meh" or "Not good as the first trailer". Even on Youtube some fans didn't like it that much but who cares. I'm actually proud of Disney/Marvel because they're taking this marketing very seriously. It's a good strategy and hope they keep it that way until the films release.

Oh yes, the less is revealed about the film, the better!  And yeah, the Disney/Marvel partnership is going swimmingly well! That's good to know! :D

Why must it be Black Widow x Hulk?....

I know right. I honestly thought they were going somewhere with Captain America x Black Widow in the Winter Soldier, even though Black Widow was mostly teasing Captain in Winter Soldier but I actually felt a connection between those two. I hope Joss Weldon knows what he's doing with this relationship. And I want know what to happen Betty from The Incredible Hulk.