Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dio Brando

Meme Run has been removed from the e-shop

why? the eShop has the lowest standards of all the digital gaming shops

Steam says hi buddy

Cuz I doubt the Slaughtering Ground and some other shit that Jim Sterling has covered over the years  scream high standards

So no,the e-shop might be low but Steam I argue is actually lower

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Steam says hi buddy

Cuz I doubt the Slaughtering Ground and some other shit that Jim Sterling has covered over the years  scream high standards

So no,the e-shop might be low but Steam I argue is actually lower

that stuff would easily end up on the eShop, and what's more, the stuff that got taken down on Steam probably wouldn't have 

Name says it all. Running through memes.

I believe it was more than just that. It was an allegory to an experience we all feel every day, running from our past, our own memes. There is no escape from it, and until we can learn to confront our own painful memes we cannot progress lest we free run in an endless void of 360 no scopes and air horns.Clearly Nintendo just didn't get it, and that's why the magnum opus of our time was taken down.

I believe it was more than just that. It was an allegory to an experience we all feel every day, running from our past, our own memes. There is no escape from it, and until we can learn to confront our own painful memes we cannot progress lest we free run in an endless void of 360 no scopes and air horns.

Clearly Nintendo just didn't get it, and that's why the magnum opus of our time was taken down.

Posted Image